PDA

View Full Version : Vector Engraved Soccer Player

Frank Defert
12-08-2008, 3:48 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am making a crib board for a Christmas gift and am in search of a male soccer player with a ball, ( a gift for my nephew ). I was thinking of vectoring the image into 3/4 in maple instead of rastering it so it shows through the peg holes without dominating the board.

I have looked around and have a few images to start with but nothng that really screams " pick me ".

Any suggestions or comments about my idea are appreciated.

Frank

James Jaragosky
12-08-2008, 4:23 PM
hope this will help

Frank Defert
12-10-2008, 2:03 PM
James,

Thanks for the files. But I am having difficulty opening them.

I have imported a single saved dxf file into corel before and opened it and it worked well but I am unable to import these ones.

I open your zipped file and choose a single file to open and I get an error message. "Unknown file type" This happens when I want to open it directly from your post or after I have saved it to my computer and try to import it into Corel.. Any suggestions as to what I am missing?

Thanks,

Frank

George D Gabert
12-10-2008, 3:08 PM
I think you have to UNZIP the file to your computer before you can import into Corel

Regards
GDG

James Jaragosky
12-13-2008, 5:51 PM
I think you have to UNZIP the file to your computer before you can import into Corel

Regards
GDG

I believe that that zip contains 30 or so boy soccer dxf ready to cut files.
You will need a unzip utility to open the file then you will have all 32 individual dxf files.

Frank Defert
12-13-2008, 6:11 PM
James,

I have the zipped file open now.

Had a brain freeze , hope I thaw out soon. :D

Thanks for the file and your help.

Frank