PDA

View Full Version : laserpro Spritit ordered today

bruno vanhenis
12-08-2008, 12:08 PM
After 2 months of looking, checking and thinking about opportunities to make money with a laserengraver, I have ordered my Laserpro Spirit today. So I hope that in the beginning a get a lot of support of the more experienced users, so I can build up experience and give it to other new beginners like me. thanks in advance. regards
bruno (who is very excited)

Steve Clarkson
12-08-2008, 1:01 PM
Congrats Bruno.....and welcome to the Creek!

Stanley Waldrup
12-08-2008, 1:48 PM
I have have owned the same machine for almost two years now. I have never had a problem other then they forgot to plug in the red led in the back of the machine. They just keep (Fingers Crossed) Running and Running...
Stanley

Angus Hines
12-08-2008, 2:08 PM
Welcome love my ZX so much I ordered a 60w Spirit GX to it due here in time for Xmas they say....LOL. I'll believe that when the truck pulls up.

Mitchell Andrus
12-08-2008, 3:07 PM
LaserPro Spirit 60W

Ask and question before you get frustrated. You rep should spend a lot of time setting up Corel Draw and the driver, where all of the work is done.

The laser itself is very reliable. Always check the software and Corel first.

bruno vanhenis
12-09-2008, 12:37 AM
it's a 25 watt. I'm don't know yet if i will use corel or illustrator. i work a lot with photoshop and indesign, so i know the workflow of adobe. what's the best to use. corel or illustrator.
the will give me a four hour setup at delivery, so i think it will work
otherwise i will post my questions here ;)

Rodne Gold
12-09-2008, 1:10 AM
We run 3 spirits and 3 explorers , SPirits by far the better machines. Use Corel , just about everyone else does..........