PDA

View Full Version : Some days you just can't win...........

Jim Fox
12-07-2008, 4:58 PM
The other days aren't much better! If my power ever goes out and I need to build a fire to stay warm...........I got the scrap bin full yet again. Think I am just going to build in the Sketchup World from now on............mistakes are easy to fix there.:mad:

Bruce Page
12-07-2008, 5:40 PM
The other days aren't much better! If my power ever goes out and I need to build a fire to stay warm...........I got the scrap bin full yet again. Think I am just going to build in the Sketchup World from now on............mistakes are easy to fix there.:mad:
Jim, we've all been there. Don't let it get to ya.

RickT Harding
12-07-2008, 6:02 PM
I'm with you today. Didn't make more firewood, but did lose both a gfi outlet and an overhead extension cord spool (on different breakers so don't think they were related) while trying to get things done today.

Sometimes it's like someone doesn't want the project done.

Barry Bruner
12-07-2008, 6:14 PM
If you mess something up just make something smaller. I have a lot of small items around the house. Barry Bruner

Jason Beam
12-07-2008, 6:18 PM
That was my yesterday ... i was trying to tap some holes and kept getting the wrong pitch ... it all ended when I snapped my last #6 tap - i called it a day after that.

Today went much better, though. :)

Bruce Page
12-07-2008, 7:50 PM
That was my yesterday ... i was trying to tap some holes and kept getting the wrong pitch ... it all ended when I snapped my last #6 tap - i called it a day after that.

Today went much better, though. :)

I always tell the young, wet behind the ears engineers to avoid #6’s like the plague; they are the weakest tap of the bunch. I’d rather tap #0-80’s!

Gary Herrmann
12-07-2008, 8:14 PM
It happens Jim. Sometimes in bunches.

He says, while sipping a beer after blowing up the 2nd chunk of pink ivory...

Rod Sheridan
12-08-2008, 9:13 AM
Well Jim, if you're like me, you have the nicest firewood in town...:D

Welcome to the Fancy Firewood Club...........Rod.

Jim Fox
12-08-2008, 9:55 AM
Well Jim, if you're like me, you have the nicest firewood in town...:D

Welcome to the Fancy Firewood Club...........Rod.

And some of the nicest saw dust too! :rolleyes: