PDA

View Full Version : Any "Slackers" out there

Chuck Stewart
12-07-2008, 11:16 AM
If you listen to internet radio here is a good site to check out,been listening for a couple days with very few commercials. (They advertise for their slacker radio but not too often) It's kinda like last.fm but I like this better. You can create your own stations by listing the artists you like and it will only play those artist or ones they believe are similar. Create as many stations as you want and they will be listed under custom stations. Lotta great comedy so I created a comedy station. It's all free unless you want premium radio for six or seven bucks a month which just gives you commercial free plus the ability to skip as many tracks as you want. If you buy their slacker radio I guess you can load it with your radio stations and change out your music at any time using USB or Wi-Fi. I go there just for the free internet radio. The first thing you want to do is hit login when the site comes up and create a free account and password to listen to unlimited radio. I'm not trying to advertise for them, just thought I'd share the info and see what you thought

Chuck Stewart
12-07-2008, 11:30 AM
Sorry, here is the link...

http://www.slacker.com/

Ben Rafael
12-07-2008, 11:41 AM
Wouldn't a real slacker lack the motivation to do this?

David G Baker
12-07-2008, 9:07 PM
I have always been a slacker but I am now a SLACKER. Thanks. :D

Andrew Derhammer
12-07-2008, 9:23 PM
sounds similar to pandora, minuse the advertisements(there is a limit on skipping per hour) and there's no premium service. I use pandora if i'm looking to add more to my library(can't have enough country)