PDA

View Full Version : Early fathers day gloat

John Olson
06-09-2004, 4:46 PM
Well, today my daughter gave me my fathers day present. It was to big to store except in my shop. She gave me 3 pieces of Purple hart witch were 12 inches wide by 5 feet long. Also there was a smaller piece. Now what to do with such a large amount of wood? Because of the size of my shop I usally make boxes.

Lynn Sonier
06-09-2004, 4:55 PM
John, ship it to me. I'm sure I can find something to do with it.
Sounds like a lot of boxes can come out of this nice present.

Alan Turner
06-09-2004, 6:11 PM
You have a very thoughtful daughter, I see.
Enjoy.
Alan

Kris Olson
06-09-2004, 8:20 PM
Hi, I'm John's daughter Kris. This is really just a cheap trick to get him to keep building me things. :D Kris.

Jim Becker
06-09-2004, 9:39 PM
Hi, I'm John's daughter Kris. This is really just a cheap trick to get him to keep building me things.
LOL!! John, you're in trouble now!

And Kris, welcome...we will like to see pictures and read your thoughs about the things your dad builds for you!

Wolf Kiessling
06-09-2004, 11:28 PM
Hi, I'm John's daughter Kris. This is really just a cheap trick to get him to keep building me things. :D Kris.

You know, Kris, I kind of figured that. I think your Dad knows it too. I'm still waiting for him to build a box for GKar. He's the only one who hasn't gotten one to date, right?????

larry merlau
06-10-2004, 11:16 AM
you must bew related to my daughter or just in the same gene pool) :D

Byron Trantham
06-10-2004, 4:57 PM
It's in ALL of their DNAs! ;)