PDA

View Full Version : Another try at the Orthodox Cross

Lonny Meeks
12-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Here is another Orthodox Cross I just finished. Comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Hope you enjoy it.

Lonny Meeks
12-06-2008, 11:29 AM
Here is another one. Smaller in size with the font scaled down. I had a problem with the font scaling with the image. Does anyone know how to do this? I did check the box, "Scale with Image" but it didn't seem to work.

Frank Defert
12-06-2008, 5:46 PM
Hi Lonny,

Any chance you could save the files in version 12 or lower for others? I would really like to have a look at your work.

Thanks .... Frank

John W. Love
12-06-2008, 10:32 PM
Very nice indeed!

Cary Fleming
12-07-2008, 10:48 AM
Here is another one. Smaller in size with the font scaled down. I had a problem with the font scaling with the image. Does anyone know how to do this? I did check the box, "Scale with Image" but it didn't seem to work.

Lonny,

Change the text to Artistic Text instead of Paragraph Text. Then it will scale with the rest of the objects. You could also convert the text to curves. Here is the first file with the text converted to Artistic Text in the v10 format.

Frank Defert
12-07-2008, 2:46 PM
Cary, thanks for the version 10 save.

Lonny, nice work.

Frank

Lonny Meeks
12-07-2008, 6:24 PM
Thanks for the comments. I tried. Thanks Cary, I will try the change. Sorry I didn't answer you sooner Frank but glad Cary helped.