PDA

View Full Version : AutoCad Raster Problem

Bill Hoss
12-05-2008, 4:26 PM
Hi,
I'm using an old version of (AutoCad (12 of Windows) and am having incosistant results when I try to raster some lines on a Universal Laser. Most of my work requires vectoring only and that's not giving me a problem. My computer operating system is Windows 98. If anyone has any thoughts asside from upgrading to AutoCAD 2XXX I'd appreciate it. The cost of the AutoCAD upgrade just isn't in the budget and Corel doesn't do what I want.

Thanks,
Bill Hoss
Lake Junctin Models

Phil Richardson
12-05-2008, 5:08 PM
Hi,
What issues are you having? I have a Versalaser and also use an old version of Autocad (R14).

I had issues setting up at first as I forgot that you can set the pen thickness separately from the line thicknesses. I have a document somewhere that takes you through how to set up various versions of Autocad so PM me with your email address and I will forward it to you.

Regards

Phil

Steven DeMars
12-05-2008, 5:56 PM
I am currently running AutoCAD 2004. If I can be of any help, let me know . . . .

Steve

Mike Mackenzie
12-05-2008, 7:41 PM
Bill,

Most likely your color is not a solid hatch color it must be a solid hatch color if it is anything to do with seting up the autocad you can download the setup instructions here.
http://www.cemlasers.com/pg--19--Software-Setup.aspx

Bill Hoss
12-06-2008, 10:05 AM
Guys thank's for the suggestions. I'll spend the weekend seeing what I've done wrong.

Bill Hoss