PDA

View Full Version : If this doesn’t make you laugh….

Bruce Page
12-05-2008, 3:12 PM
http://maniacworld.com/dog-having-a-blast-in-the-snow.html

:p:p:p

Steve Schlumpf
12-05-2008, 4:25 PM
That was cute! Thanks for sharing!

glenn bradley
12-05-2008, 4:25 PM
Ouch, my sides are hurting!!!!

Glenn Clabo
12-05-2008, 4:38 PM
Bruce,
I think you may understand this...HerDeanShip and I just watched that. It brought tears to our eyes. When we were courting...she lived in Kingston, Ontario and it just so happened to be in the winter. Her Shelby...the black lab who died in her lap as on the way to emergency vets just a few months ago...was the most amazing dog. When I would get up there before she got home from work...Shebbie and I would play Frisbee in the snow. It was exactly like this video!!!! The only thing was...Shebbie used to keep her long black tail up for some reason and I used to think it was like a periscope.
Man...that brings back some wonderful memories...thank you.

Dennis Peacock
12-05-2008, 4:41 PM
What's all that "white stuff"??

Funny!!!

Ben Franz
12-05-2008, 4:52 PM
Bruce - that was great. Thanks for posting.

Stephen Beckham
12-05-2008, 10:20 PM
That guy doesn't even need a snow plow - just throw the ball where he wants to go and follow the dog... That's great!!!!

Karl Brogger
12-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Did anyone else think of Bugs Bunny with the tunneling?

I bet that was one tired pooch when it finally came in.

Pat Germain
12-06-2008, 12:24 AM
The dog is porpoising! :D

Bruce Page
12-06-2008, 11:59 AM
Bruce,
I think you may understand this...HerDeanShip and I just watched that. It brought tears to our eyes. When we were courting...she lived in Kingston, Ontario and it just so happened to be in the winter. Her Shelby...the black lab who died in her lap as on the way to emergency vets just a few months ago...was the most amazing dog. When I would get up there before she got home from work...Shebbie and I would play Frisbee in the snow. It was exactly like this video!!!! The only thing was...Shebbie used to keep her long black tail up for some reason and I used to think it was like a periscope.
Man...that brings back some wonderful memories...thank you.

Glenn, it’s amazing how attached we get to our pets. I think yesterday was the first day that I thought about Zoë and didn’t get watery eyes.

Ken Fitzgerald
12-06-2008, 12:36 PM
Bruce....our Samoyed Snowball was like that in the snow. Thanks for posting that. It's been 12 years since we had to put her down. I don't get watery eyes anymore....I do still miss her. She was a fantastic member of our family.

We rescued her from the local pound though as beautiful as she was, she would have been rescued by someone else if not us. Two weeks after we got her....she figured out how to unlatch the 2- 36" chain link gates that go between the house and the attached shed on our carport. My wife for the next two weeks ranted at me and the kids for letting the dogs out when she found them sitting on the back step barking to get in. Then one day, Sharon put the dogs in the back yard.....the dogs beat her to the back step and Sharon witnessed Snowball stand up on her hind legs and flip the latch with her nose...and push the gate open. :D The verbal beatings stopped!:D