PDA

View Full Version : Glass Christmas Orniments

Brian Robison
12-02-2008, 3:30 PM
Where do I find them? I have Crystal Edge (Photobrasive), any place else?

Lisa Walter
12-02-2008, 4:02 PM
Brian,

If you are talking flat glass ornaments:

Do a search for my old posts.........there was a posting I made last Christmas time. I had bought a couple of cases of them from a guy off of ebay. With the shipping added in, they avg. about 99 cents I believe. He had several shapes. I also got some from AC Moore........but I have been checking my local AC Moore and they have yet to get them in! Go figure! I also got a catalog recently that has some beautiful crystal ones that are about $5 a piece (I think a few were a little less than that). The company is called Crystal by Design and their web site is crystalbydesign.com They sent me a free catalog and have some nice stuff in it. I know laserbits sells ornaments but they looked kind of tacky but to be fair I haven't bought any of the glass ornaments from them. I have always enjoyed all of their other stuff I have ordered.

Gary Shoemake
12-02-2008, 7:03 PM
Try topmost PrismProduct.com They sell both crystal (which I have engraved and they come out real nice, they are optical crystal) and glass. Also David Takes at Expressions Engraved has them.

Garrick Crocker
12-02-2008, 9:14 PM
I found some at a good price at Marck and Associates. Get their catalog.