PDA

View Full Version : The Schwarz dances

Al Navas
12-01-2008, 9:03 PM
From my blog:

A link to a very short video (http://sandal-woodsblog.com/2008/12/01/this-aint-no-tango/)

For your viewing pleasure: A very short video. I extracted some of Christopher Schwarz's best moves during his session on Forgotten Workbenches and Workholding - Woodworking in America, in Berea. And it ain't no tango!

Enjoy!

Al
View videos from Woodworking in America in Berea, KY. (http://sawmillcreek.org/url=http://sandal-woodsblog.com/?s=wia)

Paul Saffold
12-01-2008, 9:21 PM
Your link is not working.

Al Navas
12-01-2008, 9:45 PM
I am sorry, Paul. I did not include the link to the video itself, only to the WIA videos. It is now fixed in the original post.

Thanks!

glenn bradley
12-01-2008, 11:07 PM
Very funny. It made me grin! Thanks.

Jim Koepke
12-02-2008, 12:28 AM
Funny.

Hope you don't need a lawyer.

jim

Al Navas
12-02-2008, 8:28 AM
Thanks, Glenn and Jim. This was a lot of fun to produce.

Hank Knight
12-02-2008, 8:33 AM
Chris commented at the time that he figured his footwork would find its way to the internet. :D

Doug Shepard
12-02-2008, 8:36 AM
Hmmm. Warming up for Dancing With the Stars meybe:confused:

Naw.:D

Al Navas
12-02-2008, 9:24 AM
Chris commented at the time that he figured his footwork would find its way to the internet. :D
Hank,
Chris is such a great sport! And he was right - it is now on the Internet...;) :)

Hmmm. Warming up for Dancing With the Stars meybe:confused:

Naw.:D
It was great to listen to him during the Forgotten Workbenches and Workholding session (I am working on editing the video). He IS a true star! Wonderful speaker, delivering a message in crisp, concise statements. Very impressive, to say the least.

George Clark
12-02-2008, 9:45 AM
Al, The link would not work for me but I found the video on your website. I saw the original dance in person and your video is a fantastic tribute to a great dancer.

George

Zach Dillinger
12-02-2008, 9:52 AM
Al,

Thanks for all the work you did / are doing. I wasn't able to go to the conference this year, so you videos are especially meaningful to me. I hope to be able to make next year's conference, but we will see.

Happy Holidays,

Zach Dillinger
Charlotte, MI

Al Navas
12-02-2008, 12:02 PM
Al, The link would not work for me but I found the video on your website. I saw the original dance in person and your video is a fantastic tribute to a great dancer.

George
Great, George! Glad you found it. GREAT dancer is right; and in public, to boot!

Al,

Thanks for all the work you did / are doing. I wasn't able to go to the conference this year, so you videos are especially meaningful to me. I hope to be able to make next year's conference, but we will see.

Happy Holidays,

Zach Dillinger
Charlotte, MI

Zach,
I love to learn you are enjoying the videos. Sharing the WIA proceedings was a large part of the focus of the organizers, so they invited several bloggers. I was lucky to be one of them.