PDA

View Full Version : Work In Progress

Richard Madison
11-30-2008, 9:19 PM
Actually nothing to show for a couple weeks, if then. My little friend likes to "help" with the segments.

David Drickhamer
11-30-2008, 9:43 PM
I have a couple "little friends " that likes to sit under my lathe while I'm running it and get covered with chips.

Bernie Weishapl
11-30-2008, 9:52 PM
Well somebody has to keep a eye on us Richard.:eek::D:cool:;) Love the picture.

Brian Brown
11-30-2008, 9:56 PM
Gee Richard... I'm a little concerned with the quality of your glue joints on this one! ;):D Maybe a little bit of sanding will help. :D Actually, Im looking forward to the finished product. I hope you get there faster than the ones I have been working on. Just try not to get any pussycat parts in there.

Steve Schlumpf
11-30-2008, 11:01 PM
Looking forward to seeing what all the segments turn into! I see you have to be supervised while in the shop! Always good to be able to share your hobbies!

Richard Madison
12-01-2008, 2:59 PM
Thanks for your replies. I'm pretty slow and do not have enough clamps, so it is going to be a while. Also take frequent breaks, lawn chair next to the lathe, so my little friend has frequent opportunities for some "lap time". Her company is nice most of the time, but she can be a pest too.

Am also looking forward to the finished product, as have never made one of these and actually not sure if I can. Only one way to find out.

Fred Krueger
12-01-2008, 4:43 PM
My little friend . . .

Little? That guy's spread out all over the table!