PDA

View Full Version : other military projects

Martin Boekers
11-30-2008, 5:13 PM
Here are a few more of the projects I have completed here on base.

The Heraldic Device is similar to a Coat of Arms as it is a device used to explain the heraldry or heritage of a command or organization. These are typically used by Commanders at events and as a place holder at the dinner table. Then this is the device used to illustrate and help explain the mission and heritage of his/her command.

The building on top is the historic old gate on base, this was the checkpoint on entering the base many years ago. I vector cut it out of Alder sheeting and battery lit the inside. It was quite a hit on base!

The Reconition boards are just that, recognition boards used to acknowledge personal achievement in a given time period. The pictures and nameplates are update as needed.

These are just a few of the different more creative things that can be produced for the military.

Marty

Frank Corker
11-30-2008, 7:50 PM
Nice job, I can imagine they are going to be seeing a lot more of you after those. The board on the right looks big.

Martin Boekers
11-30-2008, 8:08 PM
Thanks, The board is roughly 4x8 foot. I have 3 more in shop right now that they would like before Christmas. So as you can see I spend much time here!

Marty