PDA

View Full Version : Inexpensive little thank you

pete hagan
11-30-2008, 2:05 AM
Hello Creekers,

I can't claim credit for the idea but as soon as I saw it I thought Bingo perfect for my laser. At school someone had distributed something similar but rather crudely executed. So a little construction paper, a laser and a hot glue gun later. BAM.....

A perfect little thank you to the teachers, customers coming in, whomever with a simple something to demonstrate what the laser can do and a little refreshment can go a long way. Attached is the cdr file. Red line is score line. You can replace the Christmas Tree with whatever but the snowflake is for the bottle top. You can preprint messages, make it longer for more print area etc. I just thought what an inexpensive yet impressionable gift that costs practically zilch....

Cheers..

Pete

Dave Johnson29
11-30-2008, 10:10 AM
A perfect little thank you to the teachers, customers coming in,

Very cool Pete. The talents an skills of this group continue to impress and amaze me.

Dee Gallo
11-30-2008, 5:10 PM
Seems like this would be a great idea for sports dinners, picnics, club meetings, placecards, etc. if done with index too. Also a good project during holiday or birthday parties for little ones to color on after the laser does its magic first... you could raster a theme pic instead of/in addition to the cutout.

I wonder what it would look like done in denim? Hmmm, might have to try that one. Double pockets, after school snack set out for each kid? Lots of possibilities, Pete, thanks!

cheers, dee

Jackie McGowan
12-02-2008, 12:33 AM
Cool Idea! I think this will work well with that fun foam stuff too! I think I'll try it :rolleyes: