PDA

View Full Version : Donation question

Dave Johnson29
11-29-2008, 4:52 PM
Hi people,

I feel I should donate and did a search of the FAQ and came up blank. So here's the question...

Does the donation run from Jan 1st to Dec 31st or donate-anniversary date?

I clicked the "Donate" link at the top of the page but that too was not very informative either.

Dee Gallo
11-29-2008, 7:04 PM
Dave - take a look at the announcement at the top of the Laser Page ( Automated Contributor Status - How To (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/announcement.php?f=8&a=16) Keith Outten (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/member.php?u=2) (Administrator)

It's very easy and painless!

OH! You can actually click on this link to get there!

cheers, dee

Dave Johnson29
11-29-2008, 7:25 PM
Dave - take a look at the announcement at the top of the Laser Page

Hi Dee,

DUH ! The only place I didn't look was ion the forum.

OK, all done I am looking forward to seeing "Contributor" but the Paypal link did not bring me back.

Frank Corker
11-29-2008, 7:35 PM
He will Dave, he's quite a busy guy as you can imagine, there are quite a few different forums on the Creek and he has to oversee all of them.

Mike Null
11-30-2008, 7:14 AM
Dave

One of the best things about being a contributor is that you can advertise used tools etc. on the classified forum. It also makes you eligible for the Free Stuff drawings although you may have to opt into some of them.

Dave Johnson29
11-30-2008, 10:00 AM
One of the best things about being a contributor is that you can advertise used tools etc. on the classified forum. It also makes you eligible for the Free Stuff drawings although you may have to opt into some of them.

Thanks Mike and Frank.

I am if nothing else, a patient person and I can imagine Keith's workload here having run a few forums myself in the past.

You hit the nail Mike, it is the cutting base up for offer by Dec 7th that tipped my scales. I would like to get in on that.

I have been meaning to contribute as the 6-bucks is well worth it for being part of this community. Undoubtedly the best and most well behaved and considerate bunch of people I have ever experienced on a forum.

It would be a sad day if this group every had to be disbanded because of lack of operating capital.

Woohooo, just noticed the magic word under my name.