PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Image

Albert Nix
11-27-2008, 5:48 PM
I have spent most of the afternoon tring to edit an ornament so I can Raster/Cut it out. I have had this problem before and fixed it but this time I think it is going to whip me. There are cut outs on the inside and it needs to be cut out on the outside. As always you have to get ride of the red line that seem to apear in the middle of the black that is to be rastered to keep the laser from cutting down the center of a black line.
All went well until I tried to get rid of the red line that apears in the black out line. I cant make it go away. I have tried everything that I know of. On the rest of th image I just outlined with red then seperated the outline then uncompounded then deleted the unwanted red line but on luck.
Any Ideas: Al

Frank Corker
11-27-2008, 5:53 PM
Albert post the file, someone will probably be able to sort it for you. You description of the problem isn't that great.

James Stokes
11-27-2008, 11:20 PM
I think your answer is to break curve apart then delete the red line.

Albert Nix
11-27-2008, 11:43 PM
Thanks Frank I may have to do that. James you may be right. It started out as a cdr file and I am tring to clean it up in LXI and that may be the problem. I will try again in the morning.
Thanks Guys. Al

Angus Hines
11-27-2008, 11:45 PM
Can you change the line color to black and make this issue go away?

Albert Nix
11-28-2008, 8:30 PM
Doing all of the work on the image in Corel instead of laser master fixed the problem. Thanks all.
Al