PDA

View Full Version : Medical update on Joyce

Wolf Kiessling
06-06-2004, 1:42 PM
Things are coming right along with her left foot. A week ago, tomorrow, she went back to the emergency room and was hospitalized again. Our regular doc was ill and could not come in so she was admitted by a doc we did not know from the family practice clinic. This automatically made him her "temporary" primary doc and, unbelievable, he got her pain under control. This is after seven other docs had tried. In any event, she has now been pain free for almost a week and, even better, the two toes that were dying are now regenerating themselves. The little toe is almost back to completely normal and the other toe, the one everyone thought was surely a goner, is coming around and she will probably, at the very worst, lose only a very small part of it. There is a good possibility that no surgery at all will be required as the part that is definitely dead will probably just dry up and fall off. So says her podiatrist who is keeping a very close eye on this stuff.

Thanks to those of you who responded to my deperate call for help/support. There is absolutely no doubt that this was a major turning point in Joyce's condition.

Dick Parr
06-06-2004, 1:55 PM
Thats great news Wolf. :) We haven't stopped yet, were right with you. ;)

Waymon Campbell
06-06-2004, 3:25 PM
Wonderful news Wolf...

Jason Roehl
06-06-2004, 5:29 PM
Good to hear, Wolf. Keep the good news coming!

Rob Littleton
06-06-2004, 6:06 PM
God is good............ALL THE TIME........

Great news Wolf and You and your wife are still in my prayers.

7 days without prayer makes one weak :-)

In Tennis, love means nothing, in Jesus, Love means everything

Charles McKinley
06-06-2004, 9:22 PM
Hi Wolf

I'm glad to hear that your wife is getting better. We will keep both of you in our prayers.

Jim Becker
06-06-2004, 9:29 PM
That's great news, Wolf. Sounds like the "last opinion" counted a little more towards easing her discomfort and helping her heal. 'Just goes to show you that a different perspective sometimes makes something different come to light. Let's hope the progress continues!

Bruce Page
06-06-2004, 9:56 PM
That is great news Wolf.

John Miliunas
06-06-2004, 9:59 PM
Awesome news, Wolf! Let's hope and pray that things continue to go in the positive direction! You guys are still in my prayers... :cool:

Kurt Aebi
06-07-2004, 10:16 AM
Wolf,

Great News!

Prayers do work, and I will keep on praying for her to continue to get better!

Chris Padilla
06-07-2004, 10:40 AM
Whoo-hoo! Excellent news, Wolf!