PDA

View Full Version : 8 inch granite hearts?

Lisa Walter
11-24-2008, 8:41 PM
I bought some granite(marble) hearts from laserbits about a year ago. I have also purchased hearts from laser stone midwest. I need to order some hearts again. Laserbits only has 5 inch (for $5.95) and laser stone midwest wants $13.04 (before shipping and handling) for 8 inch! YIKES! I don't remember paying that much but I guess everything has gone up......I also checked lasersketch which I assume is the same company as laser stone midwest since their web page looks exactly the same. Does anyone have a supplier they use they can share? I thought I remembered laserbits having 6 or 8 inch hearts but apparently they don't carry them any more. I don't think someone wants their wedding photo on a 5 inch heart! That's pretty small.

Thanks!

Lisa

Jack Harper
11-24-2008, 10:49 PM
Vytekdirct dot com has them a little cheaper but not by much. They also carry 10" and 12" versions.

Lisa Walter
11-25-2008, 12:08 PM
Vytekdirct dot com has them a little cheaper but not by much. They also carry 10" and 12" versions.

Thanks Jack! I checked them out. I might just order from them.......not sure what to do yet. I saw they are a little pricier on most of their stuff, BUT their foam protective bags (envelopes? not sure what to call them) seem to be much cheaper than other people and I could kick myself since I ordered them two nights ago. Oh well!

Lisa

Bill Cunningham
11-25-2008, 7:55 PM
Part of the problem is most of these come out of China, and the US Buck has taken a big dip on the world stage.. The Canadian buck has dropped to 80 cents US., so were feeling the pinch on imports too.. The worst part is, things ain't gonna change anytime soon...

Kevin Warren
11-25-2008, 8:33 PM
They are also available at www.richwoodline.com