PDA

View Full Version : Day 6: Ready to Quit...again!

Steve Clarkson
11-24-2008, 5:22 PM
Hehehe....so, the good news is that Epilog says my new laser tube will be here tomorrow...........

Rick Gifford
11-24-2008, 8:26 PM
Lasers are just too cool. Out of my budget for a long time. Wish I had a local person to do some work when I need it. Good luck on yours!

Lisa Walter
11-24-2008, 8:34 PM
Steve are you saying you've had the laser six days and need a laser tube?!?!?

Lisa

Steve Clarkson
11-24-2008, 9:06 PM
Yea, Lisa.....kinda funny, huh?

Lisa Walter
11-24-2008, 9:18 PM
Yea, Lisa.....kinda funny, huh?

Oh my God that SUCKS!!!!!!!!

I have had my Epilog for a little over a year now and the few and far between times I have had to call them (my fault, not the machine's fault), they have been great (tech support that is). I haven't had anything mechanical fail and I have been really happy about that. I haven't even broken anything and I really expected too hahaha! I thought I'd at least break a mirror or something (due to my own fault). I was just thinking the other day how pleased I am with the machine........so hang in there. Hopefully it was just a fluke!!

As for the sales guy........he was great until I bought the machine. Then I didn't hear from him again until sometime in September (that's a YEAR later) when he left a message on my machine. I was so pissed I didn't even call him back. When he was here training me, he told me he'd check in soon and then come back again for some additional training. He said he wanted to give me time to use the machine and write down any questions and that way he could show me what I had questions about when he came back. Sounded good to me.......and he was a really nice guy. And then I hear from him a year later? Ok I'm done complaining now. That won't keep me from buying another Epilog, but it will keep me from using the same sales guy ;)

Are you going to put the new tube in?

Lisa

Frank Corker
11-24-2008, 9:31 PM
I can't believe it either! Another tube so early in the day? My goodness what have you been doing with it? :eek:

Jim Good
11-24-2008, 11:31 PM
Are you picking with the wrong finger again!?!:D

Jim

Steve Clarkson
11-25-2008, 6:32 AM
I can't believe it either! Another tube so early in the day? My goodness what have you been doing with it? :eek:

I was trying to flame polish with it........

Frank Corker
11-25-2008, 8:27 AM
You might not believe this, but I thought that was what you were trying to do too!

Jerre Griffin
11-25-2008, 11:26 AM
Wow, sometimes you just get a lemon. We have had our Legend 32 for 7 years with zero down time and it still puts out 70 watts.

Jerre

Bill Cunningham
11-25-2008, 7:50 PM
I replaced my tube this summer, the old one lasted 4 1/2 years...

You must have really teeed off someone in the Karma Department :D