PDA

View Full Version : Wow, What Guys

Larry Gottlieb
06-02-2004, 3:11 PM
I needed some kits and tubes.

On Friday May 28, I paid (paypal) for the kits and on Saturday May 29 I paid for the tubes.

Both boxes arrived on Tuesday June 1.

Ken and Jerry are doing a superb job of responding to our needs and I am sure that we all appreciate their efforts.

Larry

Ken Salisbury
06-02-2004, 3:34 PM
I needed some kits and tubes.

On Friday May 28, I paid (paypal) for the kits and on Saturday May 29 I paid for the tubes.

Both boxes arrived on Tuesday June 1.

Ken and Jerry are doing a superb job of responding to our needs and I am sure that we all appreciate their efforts.

Larry
Larry,

As that famous old Chinese Philosopher once said:

"You Call, We Haul, Thats All !

:D :D

Rick Flagg
06-02-2004, 5:00 PM
In my opinion Ken, Keith and Jackie are the "unsung heroes" of this whole movement. I can only imagine the number of hours and amount of effort that they expend to support this program. I know that I don't express my gratitude often enough.

Thanks to everyone who works behind the scenes to make the Freedom Pen Project function.

Daniel Yourdon
06-02-2004, 8:12 PM
Ditto the not saying enough often enough,
Both of you are champions.
Honestly you may never know how much you smooth running of this program has effected it's success. You Both have removed many reasons to get frustrated or having little nags that woudl cause others to pause before taking the dip. or plung or drowning whatever the case may be.
You have piloted this from a stend still to orbit very smoothly. Keep up the great work.