PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Marino's Customer Service

Dave Avery
11-18-2008, 9:07 PM
All,

I know this has probably been beat to death, but a quick note to say how pleased I am with Bob's service......

Sunday afternoon I realized that I was out of a few Festool consumable items. In 5 minutes I had placed the order at Bob's site. I also included a quick note saying that I was in a slight hurry for the items. I was surprised to find my care package waiting for me when I got home from work today.

I know everyone has a lot of choices when buying Festool stuff. I can honestly say that the service I've received from Bob is as good as it gets. Many thanks, Bob. Best. Dave.

Chris Padilla
11-18-2008, 9:33 PM
+1 He always comes through!

Larry Fox
11-18-2008, 9:53 PM
+1 - Bob is the MAN!!

Jesse Cloud
11-19-2008, 11:38 AM
Always comes through for me. Bob has my business!

Joe Von Kaenel
11-19-2008, 12:10 PM
What is the name of "Bob's" site? Thanks

Joe

Jeff Heil
11-19-2008, 12:21 PM
http://www.bobmarinosbesttools.com/

I got my domino from Bob, great service experience as well.

Bill White
11-19-2008, 1:52 PM
to find a customer oriented supplier? That's what its all about.
Bill

Scott Coffelt
11-19-2008, 2:23 PM
Yep, always get stuff super fast after placing and order. Frankly, unless I really need it now, all F orders go to him. If I need it now, then the locals get my business, though they are never as knowledgeable or friendly.

Don Bullock
11-20-2008, 9:30 PM
A couple of months ago I called Bob and got his answer machine. Since I was planning to take a shower, I didn't leave a message and planned to call him back later in the morning. Yep, he called just as I was finished with the shower and he knew who had called him because he called me by name when I answered. I'd like to see if any other retail business does that.