PDA

View Full Version : Any experience with Osborne Wood Products?

Michael Donahue
11-16-2008, 5:08 PM
Hey folks. I'm in the planning stages of a home office project that I hope to start in the beginning of '09. I want to make 2 desks that will be more like traditional tables using turned legs. I found some on the Osborne Wood Products website and the prices for what I want seem very attractive. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this company? I was wondering how many laminations they usually use in their legs? Are the pieces usually color & grain matched pretty well? Anything else you can add? Thanks.

Robert Chapman
11-16-2008, 8:18 PM
I used them a few years ago to buy 4 maple blanks for legs on a buffet. They are laminated maple and were well matched and constructed. I will use them again.

jack palmer
11-16-2008, 8:43 PM
Excellent company with great products. I've used them a few times and never been disappointed

John Towns
11-16-2008, 9:00 PM
I have used Osborne legs for two projects..one was an oak kitchen table and the other was a pair of queen anne lowboys made of tiger maple (I am still working on this one). The tiger maple legs look great. I am very happy with this company.

John

Michael Donahue
01-09-2009, 11:52 AM
I got my order of 4 legs in yesterday from Osborne. They came quickly, the grain was matched well and the legs are practically perfect. Some one from the company even called this morning to make sure that everything came OK and that I was satisfied with the legs. That's top notch service in my book! :cool:

Frank Townend
01-09-2009, 12:04 PM
I have ordered from them and was very pleased with the prices, quality, and service. I'd do it again.

Joe Jensen
01-09-2009, 12:13 PM
I've ordered a few times as have friends. Great experiences every time.