PDA

View Full Version : Shelf pegs on clearance at Lowe's.

John Shuk
05-31-2004, 9:28 PM
Now I know that shelf support pegs aren't going to break anybody's bank usually. That said I picked up a mess of them from Lowe's on clearance for $.05 a dozen for various plastic and $.10 for 8 really nice brass ones. For those who do alot of shelf units might like to pick up a deal and stock up. The usual price was $1.50 to $2.00 or so.

Joe Scarfo
06-01-2004, 10:21 AM
I wish I had known this over the weekend. I'm building a load of shop storage cabinetry with adj shelves.

I'll hit up our local Lowes on the way home.

Tks for the lead.

Joe in Tampa...

Jason Tuinstra
06-01-2004, 1:02 PM
Now I know that shelf support pegs aren't going to break anybody's bank usually. That said I picked up a mess of them from Lowe's on clearance for $.05 a dozen for various plastic and $.10 for 8 really nice brass ones. For those who do alot of shelf units might like to pick up a deal and stock up. The usual price was $1.50 to $2.00 or so.

John, thanks for the head's up. I need a bunch in the next week or so.

Scott Coffelt
06-01-2004, 3:58 PM
I didn't see any at the first store I went to day. I'll check another on the way home. I did locate some euro hinges for $.89/each and leveling feet & inserts $.89/4. Both lighter duty, but should find some use along the line.