PDA

View Full Version : "Man Coaster"

James Jaragosky
11-15-2008, 8:17 PM
So today the LOML and I have a discussion about the lack of masculinity in our home décor, and how it has slowly slipped away since I have been absorbed into her collective (resistance was futile). This all came up at a local craft mall and a discussion about some coasters she asked my opinion about, “MY Bad “ stupid me I answered honestly, you would think after 25 years I would know better.
So I came home and went into the shop and made myself a “Man Coaster” for my coffee mug.
What do you think
Simple but functional, man style.

Dewey Torres
11-15-2008, 8:21 PM
Nice coaster....

ummm... would you mind posting a pic of your mug for size comparison?

Mark Hix
11-15-2008, 8:40 PM
Excellent coaster. Plenty of room for your cup and a small plate of snacks too. Is she going to let you keep it in the shop?

Clifford Mescher
11-15-2008, 8:46 PM
Excellent coaster. Plenty of room for your cup and a small plate of snacks too. Is she going to let you keep it in the shop?
That's too funny. Clifford

James Jaragosky
11-15-2008, 8:59 PM
Here is that mug shot.
And yes the shop is still mine, but she is ever working on storing “stuff” out here, I must be ever vigilant and alert for unauthorized “stuff“.
Some how she even has some unfounded belief that a car belongs in the garage:eek:, balderdash.

Jim Becker
11-15-2008, 9:32 PM
Looks great...especially on that drill press table side table next to the couch... :)

Mike Cutler
11-16-2008, 6:41 AM
Looks great...especially on that drill press table side table next to the couch... :)

:p,:p,:p,;)
I was afraid the coffee would come out of my nose with that one Jim.

James
That's a real nice looking coaster. Nice work. The graphic is very clear and distinct.

James Jaragosky
11-16-2008, 12:31 PM
Here you go.

Sonny Edmonds
11-16-2008, 1:00 PM
But a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
I made it very clear that I had two prerequisites:
1. I had to have a shop.
2. And I had to have a room for my computer junk.

She has a couple of Rubbermade sheds for her Christmas stuff. NOT in my shop.

glenn bradley
11-16-2008, 1:22 PM

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, that one got me :D. Oh the joy of two households; LOML has her "right out of a magazine" rooms at her house. Even though I'm 53 my house looks like . . . well, like bachelor lives here, albeit a slightly neat bachelor.