PDA

View Full Version : Strawberry Border Need

James & Zelma Litzmann
11-15-2008, 10:04 AM
Anybody have a border of stawberries? My granddaughter needs it for 4H?

Found one on Microsoft.

Mike DeRegnaucourt
11-15-2008, 10:25 AM
Hi James & Zelma,

You might be able to use Corel's Spraylist tool to accomplish what you are wanting. It basically lets you "paint" with whatever object you've defined in your Spraylist. I believe there are already some Strawberry vector images in Corel's clipart library. You can probably take one of those and define it to your Spraylist, then you can create your own borader very simply.

Hope that helps. :)

Mike DeRegnaucourt
11-15-2008, 10:38 AM
Attached is a quick one I created from one of Corel's Strawberry clipart images of a Strawberry.

Take a look and see what you think.

Skip Weiser
11-15-2008, 10:54 AM
There's also some here (http://images.google.com/images?q=strawberry%20border&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi) Zelma.

Skip

James & Zelma Litzmann
11-15-2008, 11:57 AM
This is what I came up with. Sorry to have ask for help before I really tried but this is something I was suppose to have done for her yesterday, that sorta fell through the cracks and this morning she caming running in here at like five after nine. Soooooo, I got caught. Anyhow, I thought I'd share the one I put together, not that it is any better than the ones you have all offered, thanks everyone.