PDA

View Full Version : New toy for installation

Joe Pelonio
11-12-2008, 9:23 AM
I wish I'd seen this sooner. I was at Harbor Freight picking up a few things and noticed this little wheeled tool carrier. The many big construction projects in the area are nearing completion, and they want to get tenants
or owners in them ASAP to start the money coming back in. Today I'll be installing 100+ signs at a condo complex in Seattle, then tomorrow over 200 at a college in Everett. This should come in real handy. Yes, it's made in China and the pull-out handle feels pretty flimsy, but other than that it should be great for carrying around all those small ADA signs and my tools.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/photos/97800-97899/97850.gif

Luke Lockridge
11-12-2008, 10:40 AM
Many of the teachers in the school that I am student-teaching at use these to carry their books and materials from their cars to the classrooms. I personally do not have one of these, but I was thinking about getting a "Bucket Boss" from Duluth Trading. Dad has used the "bucket boss" for many jobs when he worked as a carpenter trimming houses and installing cabinets. It will be good to carry tools and small signs, which would be handy for the types of jobs that I do.

Doug Bergstrom
11-12-2008, 2:41 PM
I am always looking for an easier way to get tools around the jobsite. Let me know how it holds up.