PDA

View Full Version : Woodworking in America - On the wait list...

John Dykes
11-03-2008, 4:26 PM
No longer!

"You are among the first group of waitlist names we are contacting, so if you are still interested in attending the Woodworking in America Conference in Berea, Kentucky November 14-16 please act quickly!! "

- jbd in Denver

Al Navas
11-03-2008, 6:40 PM
http://sandal-woodsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/cool.png

GREAT!!!

Ron Brese
11-03-2008, 9:32 PM
Good on ya John, make sure you stop in to see Bob Zajicek and myself, at the Brese Plane/Czeck Edge Tools booth.

Ron Brese

Zahid Naqvi
11-03-2008, 10:26 PM
Ya! I heard about Berea on some other forums, just a little too far for me to drive to.

Doug Shepard
11-04-2008, 2:39 PM
Good on ya John, make sure you stop in to see Bob Zajicek and myself, at the Brese Plane/Czeck Edge Tools booth.

Ron Brese

Just hide yer money. Them Georgia boys are adept at separating it from you:D

Ron Brese
11-04-2008, 3:39 PM
Doug,

That only happens when you let your tool lust get the better of you.(grin) Good on you if'n you do.

Ron Brese

Sean Troy
11-04-2008, 9:55 PM
No longer!

"You are among the first group of waitlist names we are contacting, so if you are still interested in attending the Woodworking in America Conference in Berea, Kentucky November 14-16 please act quickly!! "

- jbd in Denver
If you need a rest stop or a bite to eat on your way, let me know. I'm in northwest KY.

John Dykes
11-05-2008, 12:05 PM
Kind of you Sean...

I'm flying into Lexington on Wed, and my parents still live in the house next to Fayette Mall.

Your consideration and kindness is appreciated. Consider the same courtesy if you pass through Colorado.

- jbd in Denver (but from Lex).