PDA

View Full Version : How Much is it worth?

Gary Lange
11-02-2008, 10:22 AM
I bought this in 2004 and used it some but not a lot. It runs and works very good and is in perfect condition. I am going to sell it but uncertain what to ask. Do you have an idea on how much it is worth.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/Trackerman/Woodworking%20Shop/CraftsmanSawModel315228110.jpg

Cliff Rohrabacher
11-02-2008, 11:40 AM
I was unaware that Craftsman had a mini sliding table saw.
What's it worth in the store new?

John Thompson
11-02-2008, 12:04 PM
Thats a Ryobi clone of their BT 3100 made for Sears. Something is worth what someone is willing to pay. Snce you haven't used it much.. I would use half price plus 20% as a starter and see if you get any bites. If not.. drop the percentage down and try again.

BTW... you might want go to the special site that was once all BT 3000 and BT 3100 users as there is still considerable interest in that saw by some that cannot afford more or just do WW occasianally and don't want to invest a lot. Actually it is an excellent little saw for the price and has a riving knife and dust shroud.

The short belts from motor to arbor give it sufficent power for a 1 1/2 HP saw. The fence locks on both ends and is pretty accurate. And the small slider works fine. Again... not a bad saw at all for the money if you need a small saw.

Sarge..

Gary Lange
11-02-2008, 5:16 PM
Thanks John I found that site registered and posted the saw for sale.