PDA

View Full Version : Very good router books

Dick Heifner
11-01-2008, 5:49 PM
Hi All
I am looking for a good book on Router's. What type Router's Book's do you like?

Dick

Robert foster
11-01-2008, 6:00 PM
I like Bill Hylton's "Woodworking with the Router" and "Router Magic".

Good stuff.
Bob

Dewey Torres
11-01-2008, 6:25 PM
Second on "Router magic"

That book has things in it I could have only dreamed of prior to reading it. He also is big on being able to make things in a shop that would cost a fortune to buy. I love shop made solutions.

Tom Burger
11-01-2008, 7:09 PM
I picked one up a few years back called "The New Router Handbook"
by Patrick Spielman. Good info in it.

James Hart
11-01-2008, 8:01 PM
Anything by Bill Hylton or Pat Warner. Buy them all, what the heck.

Jim

Orlando Gonzalez
11-02-2008, 8:56 AM
I have Pat Warner's, Hylton's, and Spielman's books. I like Pat's a bit better, but you can't go wrong with the others. Additionally, if you go to Pat's website www.patwarner.com (http://www.patwarner.com) you will find DVD's and other material on routers and router techniques. If you have a question on something relating to routing, scroll down to the bottom of his webpage and call him, for he usually answers the phone or you can just email him.

HTH
Orlando

Tom Adger
11-02-2008, 9:15 AM
I have Hylton's and Spielman's. Both excellent. I give the edge to Hylton's. Explanations a little clearer, and the pictures are great. Probably get both at Amazon.

Dick Heifner
11-03-2008, 1:51 PM
Hi all,
I thank's all of you for your suggestions , I might buy all of these books.
Thank's,
Dick

david kramer
11-03-2008, 11:32 PM
Dick

Another "me too" on the book by Hylton and Matlack. Incidentally, if you want to look before you buy, I see that your public library system has a copy.

David