PDA

View Full Version : excuse me do you have a pen ??

Rasmus Petersen
10-31-2008, 4:42 AM
excuse me do you have a pen ??

Well i have a client in Denmark that might be able to answer yes to that in the near future...

The order is 300 pens with box and laser engraving on the box and pen. Wood is Taxus Baccata (european Yew) kits are Eruo satin pearl.

picture is as always bad but i hope to get a photobooth up and running in the near future...

now can anybody guess the price of the pen ??

Benjamin Dahl
10-31-2008, 5:19 AM
Rasmus, I have no idea on the price but it looks really nice and your client should be quite happy. I know when I price for corporate clients it is different than for friends. I assume you operate on the same principle and hope you got a decent amount.
How is production coming along?
Ben

Rasmus Petersen
10-31-2008, 5:26 AM
well production havent begun as of yet... the order is quite large and i want a confirmation and paymentplan before i spend a lot of money on kits and the like... but i hope to get started next week or the week after that...

Steve Schlumpf
10-31-2008, 8:47 AM
Good looking pen and box set Rasmus! No idea of what you are going to charge for it - but it is some really nice work! Congrats again on the sale!

Rasmus Petersen
10-31-2008, 2:01 PM
thank you steve :-)

Radek Kowalski
10-31-2008, 3:02 PM
Pens look great! Congrats on the job. How did you engrave the pens?

Rasmus Petersen
11-01-2008, 2:33 AM
they are laser engraved. And i didnt do it my self, lasers are very expensive in denmark.. a used realative quality one is around 120000 dkk

Bruce Shiverdecker
11-01-2008, 9:09 PM
As others have said. Outstanding pen and box. Glad to hear that you are being businesslike with the order. I usually ask for at least 50% down. That will cover the cost of material, then if I have to sell the itam elsewhere, I make more money.

Bruce

Rasmus Petersen
11-02-2008, 1:26 AM
well she ordered a lot of them and got them "cheap" 235 + tax 25% . + the cost of blue refills.. thas 40$ a piece