PDA

View Full Version : Police Car Cutting Pattern?

Colleen Williams
10-30-2008, 7:30 PM
Hi There,

I am new to the forum but have been reading for the last little while. I am amazed at the amount of collective knowledge here! I also like to see the spirit of cooperation between everyone.

At any rate, I am wondering if anyone has come across a vector cutting pattern for a police car. If you have could you send me in the right direction.

Many thanks,

Colleen

Mike Null
10-31-2008, 6:24 AM
Colleen

Welcome to SMC.

Here are a few which may work.

Frank Corker
10-31-2008, 6:53 AM
Welcome to the Creek, I hope that you will be a regular and not just 'passing through'.

Colleen Williams
11-03-2008, 12:59 PM
Thanks Mike I appreciate it. I was actually looking for one that could be made into a puzzle as well. Something like the ones that you can get from LaserBuzz...

Colleen Williams
11-03-2008, 1:40 PM
Frank,

Thanks for the welcome! I hope to be a regular and one day able to help out as much as some of you do. I was really excited when I found the forum firstly because of all the great information in it, but then I started to see how willing everyone was to help out everyone else and I knew that I wanted to be part of that.

I am still in the early learning stages of this whole thing. I have an Epilog Mini 18 and so far am just loving it. Looked at a lot of machines before deciding on this one. It is an addition to numerous other pieces of equipment which we run here but I can see that over time it will start to do more and more for us.

Michael Kowalczyk
11-03-2008, 3:53 PM
I am amazed at the amount of collective knowledge here! I also like to see the spirit of cooperation between everyone.
HI Collen,
Welcome aboard the Creek.

"Resistance is futile"! Even though your laser is not physically attached to you like the Borg's, the assimilation process has already begun:eek:.
Just kidding Sorry but I just could not resist.

If you need a puzzle car like LaserBuzz's 3D puzzles, here is the link to contact him:

http://www.laserbuzz.com/site/contact.htm

or to see the 3D toy chest products

http://www.laserbuzz.com/toychest/index.htm

These products are copyrighted so noone here should try to share them because it is also a violation of the TOS (Terms of Service).

Believe me if you were to try and design one of the 3D puzzles by your self it would take far more your time to get a working template than the price of the kit. In addition you get 3 in a kit (typically) so for less than dinner for two at either of my favorite steakhouses, Bones in Atlanta or Texas de Brazil in many States, you will have products that will help you promote and profit with the WOW factor. I would also suggest you sign up for his newsletter. Great information and marketing tips

Colleen Williams
11-04-2008, 11:45 PM
Hey Michael,

Thanks and yes I can feel the assimilation taking over as we speak...

I have indeed contacted LaserBuzz about possibly getting one made up, however, I am sad to report that they are no longer doing any patterns to order. There isn't one in his toy chest selection which would work either, although my son wants me to get all of the toy chest puzzles and make them up for him!! I was just wondering if anyone had seen one anywhere else that I might be able to purchase the pattern for.

Have a good one!

Colleen