PDA

View Full Version : A little bit more ...

Kenn Osborne
05-23-2004, 1:22 AM
For some time I have been setting aside 10% of the profit from the pens I sell to give to the FPP. Yesterday someone wanted to purchase a pen from me for a soldier in their family. I was thinking of giving one to them since it was for a soldier but then I thought I will sell them the pen and give all of the profit to the FPP this way more than just one soldier can get a pen. Then I decided that any pen I sell for a US soldier all of the profits will go to the FPP.

Just my way of helping out ... one pen at a time

Waymon Campbell
05-23-2004, 8:38 AM
Great idea Ken. Thanks for your support.

Daniel Yourdon
05-23-2004, 9:34 AM
Ken,
Great idea, Me thinks I shalll follow your lead. and thank you for one more idea about how the FPP can financially support itself. As I see it I am already committed to giving away hundreds of pens, what will be a few more in the interest of seeing that many others can do the same.
as a side idea for your TAT. I recently saw one of my pens raffle for over $300.00 in a group of a little less than 25 people. It was an American Filligree Pen made from Buffalo Horn. and this was over three times my asking price for the pen. make one of the Red, White and Blue Corian pens that you posted in anouther thread, and put it up for raffle during the TAT. It's a tad risky, but I would really be suprised if it did not bring a huge donation from one pen. I think the tickets at my raffle where $1.00.