PDA

View Full Version : Corian Shipment Received Today 05-21-04

Keith Outten
05-21-2004, 9:37 PM
We received 12 five gallon buckets of Red White and Blue Corian today from Dupont so we will resume shipping Corian on Monday. Please note that there will be an adjustment in the shipping costs as we will start using USPS boxes instead of the flat envelopes. Of course the amount of Corian we will be able to ship will increase as well, generally in the neighborhood of 14 to 16 pounds.

Switching to boxes will also improve our ability to repond, we will be able to ship on the very next morning after receiving orders.

Robert E Lee
05-24-2004, 12:17 AM
Keith, Let me know how mutch more l owe you and I'll get it to you.
Thank you.
Bob

Steve Knowlton
05-25-2004, 6:00 PM
Keith, I Tried To Order Some Corian About 4 Weeks Ago. Paypal Said Card Was No Good, But It Sent Me A Confirmation Email The Next Day. Not Sure If You Got The Order Or Not. Thanks Steve

Daniel Yourdon
05-25-2004, 8:45 PM
Keith,
I sent in an order a couple of weeks ago. I havn't heard anything about it. don't know if you didn't get it. it is still charged to my account.

Keith Outten
05-26-2004, 5:44 AM
Have No Fear!

My schedule these days has been getting really busy, mostly because of my day job however we have plenty of Corian to fill everyone's orders. It took me a whole evening to haul all the buckets to the shop and open the dang things...metal tops!

Almost 90% of the piping system hydro's are now comlete on the dormitory I am working on so my schedule should stabilize soon. I expect to see more overtime in the weeks to come as I have recently started another building...about 25 million dollars worth of new student center :) (Grin) I am happy to have the work (End Grin)

I should be able to pack most of the current orders tomorrow night and to ship Dick's Lathe Block to him as well...

Jack Wood
05-26-2004, 7:28 AM
Hi Keith, forgive my ignorance, but the heck is corian?:confused:

John Miliunas
05-26-2004, 7:45 AM
Jack, it's the solid surface (solid color(s) through entire thickness) material used primarily for countertops in many kitchens and bathrooms. Typical thickness is 1/2" or thereabouts. Dupont is a major manufacturer of the material and is contributing much of it for our FPP efforts, because the stuff turns quite nicely, as well. :cool:

Ken Salisbury
05-26-2004, 10:07 AM
Hi Keith, forgive my ignorance, but the heck is corian?:confused:One link is worth a thousand words:

http://www.dupont.com/corian/a/en/h/Home/intro.html

Jack Wood
05-26-2004, 7:37 PM
Geez, now I know what your talking about. I know I've heard that name before but it just didn't click. Thanks for the info!