PDA

View Full Version : This is really weird!

Mike Cunningham
03-12-2003, 8:20 PM
When I visit and click on threads they're still empty. Also, the most recent one that I see is dated from the 11th, about turning tool storage.
Now, about one hour ago I started a thread about having this same problem and received an emil alert that Jim Shaver had replied. I clicked on it and was able to read his reply, see his pic and then reply to him. However, now I return to the forum and don't see that thread and have the same problem. I've tried refreshing, etc.
Apparently people are reading my posts but I can only read posts that I'm subscribed to via email.
So, WHAT GIVES!!? Help!

Howard Barlow
03-12-2003, 8:27 PM
Mike,

Do you have the Sawmill Secret De-coder Ring?

Lee Schierer
03-12-2003, 8:34 PM
Now hes going to want one and then he can read all the theings we are saying about him. Man you ruin all the fun. :)

Mike Cunningham
03-12-2003, 8:43 PM
No ring and no paranoia. Honestly, this is occuring. I can read these messages after hitting the link from email, but when I go to the forum itself I can't see this thread or others. Wait a minute, maybe you guys do have rings and really are spending all of your time talking about me!!! Seriously, this is very weird.

John Miliunas
03-12-2003, 8:46 PM
Hey Mike. Try going to the properties of your browser and clear the "cache" out. Then, try going to SMC again and see what happens. Keep us posted. :cool:

Howard Barlow
03-12-2003, 8:55 PM
Hey Mike,

Just because you think we're talking about you doesn't mean we're not.:D

P.S.You can learn a lot about paranoid people by following them.

Mike Cunningham
03-12-2003, 9:19 PM
Yeah but just because you think, that I might think that you guys are or aren't talking about me, doesn't mean that you are or aren't. Besides, when someone is talking about me or even when someone isn't, I can sense it! Don't think for one minute that I don't know just what's going on!
Got my new decoder ring and I'm up and running!

Mike Cunningham
03-12-2003, 9:21 PM
Duh, it worked and I'm back among the seeing.......

John Miliunas
03-12-2003, 9:45 PM
Glad you're back amongst us! :cool: