PDA

View Full Version : Looking for donations towards Make-A-Wish (Slightly off topic)

Dan Mages
05-19-2004, 2:53 PM
Good afternoon everyone!!

I am helping some friends solicit raffle prize donations for a large PT Cruiser gathering and fund raiser for Make-A-Wish, Cruise the Falls. Last year, this event brought 600 PT Cruisers from all over the US and Canada to Niagara Falls and raised over $18,000 for Make-A-Wish. Over the past three years, the party has raised over $38,000 to the cause. 100% of all proceeds are donated.

I am wondering if there are any woodworkers that would be interested in donating one of your projects as a raffle prize for the event. We may be able to get a person to pick it up on the way to The Falls. In return for the donation, we will list you on the Cruise the Falls website and have a flier for your shop stuffed in the 600+ goody bags that will be given to the attendees. If you are at all interested, please let me know and I will send you a copy of the donation request letter from our fearless leader, Sean O'Neil.

You can check out the show at www.cruisethefalls.com

Thanks in advance!

Dan

Keith Outten
05-19-2004, 8:33 PM
Dan,

I'm in, send me an email and I will provide whatever information you need. I should be able to make some type of project that will help.

Dan Mages
05-19-2004, 9:22 PM
Dan,

I'm in, send me an email and I will provide whatever information you need. I should be able to make some type of project that will help.

Thank you so much!! I appreciate your help!!

Dan

Edit: I forgot to leave out one important bit of information. The even will be between June 25th through June 27th.