PDA

View Full Version : LaserBuzz

Ramon Carrizosa
10-15-2008, 12:22 AM
Looking for opinions on wether or not LaserBuzz products sell and if so in what environment, i.e. swaps, to gifts stores, etcc.

Thanks

Mike Null
10-15-2008, 7:32 AM
Buzz is a member. Why not ask him for referrals. There are many here who have had success with his designs.

Stanley Waldrup
10-15-2008, 8:27 AM
I just did a Craft Fair in Tecumseh, Mi ofer the weekend with about 10k in attendance. I sold a lot of the Dog Ornaments and Desk Plaques along with the Picture Frames. We also Sold a bunch of the Military Ornaments. The Horses did not do so well but they are a little rough to sell in the city. I am saving up the pennies to get version 2 of the dogs and V2 of the military package.. Yes they do sell.
Stanley

Scott Shepherd
10-15-2008, 9:25 AM
I would suspect for anyone that says they make good money with it, there are those who say they can't make a penny with it. It's just like everything else. It all depends on how serious you are about it. Like most products, you have to believe in it and work really hard at selling it. It's nothing to do with the actual product, it's all to do with the individual who's selling it and what their selling strategy is. I suspect someone with a sales and marketing background, and who's a real people person, would sell more than someone who's an introvert who's taken a booth at the craft show.

Just depends who you are, what your passion is, and how good of a business person you are. A good product paired with a poor business person isn't going to do much.

I know people who have done well with Tom's stuff and I know people who have not. Some get up every morning and try and figure out how to sell their product, while others do nothing and wait for the phone to ring.

Doug Bergstrom
10-15-2008, 9:26 AM
We sell to many stores and do very well with his products.

Tom Buzz Bernard
10-15-2008, 11:20 AM
Hi Ramon,
You may find this series of newsletters helpful for sales http://www.laserbuzz.com/newsletter/successtactics.html
no matter what products you produce.