PDA

View Full Version : need help again

Rags Alan Ragland
10-13-2008, 5:03 PM
Ok fellow creekers again I come to with my hat in my hand. I need a source for unique gifts. My customer does not the usual Plaque, trophy, bottle, etc. He wants unique -----something-----that I can personalize
in numbers of 100 or so. Any ideas????
Dr. Rags

Joe Pelonio
10-13-2008, 5:23 PM
This is where we have to be creative, and also makes for the most fun in this kind of work. To start off, I think we need to know if this customer has a business, and what kind it is, to think of something appropriate that represents him.

Rags Alan Ragland
10-14-2008, 12:56 AM
Joe
He is in the financial industry but does not want something to suggest financial. He wants a WOW factor that no one else has. In the past they have presented surf boards, mercedes, swords, helmets, football jerseys, trips, etc.
Thanks for your help
Dr. Rags

Mike Null
10-14-2008, 6:22 AM
I came across an item by accident while doing some awards for a school. They asked me to do marble paperweights with an engraved plate.

The marble is less than $1.00 each and I sublimated the metal also for less than $1.00 each, added pads and a plastic bag and sold them at $14.00 ea.

Recently I had other customers looking for something different and got more orders.

I bought the marble from JDS (trophy bases).

Sorry for the picture quality. it actually looks quite good.

Dee Gallo
10-14-2008, 6:32 AM
How about a nice golden parachute? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Dan Hintz
10-14-2008, 9:41 AM
How about a nice golden parachute?
Those are a dime a dozen these days... at least it appears that way, even though I've never had one cross my desk.

martin g. boekers
10-14-2008, 9:55 PM
You need to help us a little more! Give us a budget!

Marty

Rags Alan Ragland
10-14-2008, 10:28 PM
Hello everyone,
Your input was very helpful. We settled on a customized shield that I will make a hanging ??? thing. We will put a Wallace (something)sword behind the shield.
Again, thanks to everyone.
Dr. Rags

AL Ursich
10-15-2008, 10:54 PM
How about a nice golden parachute? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

My first thought was a Stock Market chart with a ball of RED YARN laying on the floor at the end of the chart..... :eek: Sorry.....

Back to a Real suggestion..... How about a Laptop Computer that can only display this web site.....

http://www.americaneconomicalert.org/ticker_home.asp

Seriously.....

AL:D