PDA

View Full Version : Further kudoes.

Hilel Salomon
10-12-2008, 4:32 PM
I got Randy's articulated hollower, but dumb ox that I am, didn't bother to read his full email telling me that he had sent which had included a complete instruction manual. When I called and told him that I couldn't figure it out, he re-sent the pdf file w/very detailed pics, and instructions. It sure is a pleasure to have such details and precision when buying something AMERICAN MADE. I get a little frustrated at other purchases without instructions or any help at all. I will try to get out from under the "honeydo" list this week and use it and will let you all know about my success/failure.
Got a stress test which may delay me, but I've also got pics coming of the mediocre stuff I wind up doing w/fine tools.
Regards All, Hilel.

robert hainstock
10-12-2008, 5:08 PM
Gee, I'm sure glad I never did nothin like that.
I've watched Steve S. use his, and your'e right about the need for clear instructions, and the quality, and quick response from Randy. I Hope for the best of results from your test, and make sure you have time for a long nap after words. :(:(:)
Bob

Bernie Weishapl
10-12-2008, 5:43 PM
Glad to hear you got the instructions ok. Randy is a super guy. Hope your tests come out well. I just got done with my resting and stress test then had a MRI done. All is good.

Jon Lanier
10-12-2008, 8:01 PM
Dude! Now that I'm hollowing just a few things I want Randy's system sOOOOOO bad! Hope your test goes well. Just figure that you can start relieving stress by working more on your lathe.

-Jon

Steve Schlumpf
10-13-2008, 4:32 PM
Hilel - being able to get ahold of Randy - should you ever have any questions is just one of the major benefits of buying his tools. Looking forward to seeing some of your turnings!

Best of luck with the stress test! Did mine 2 years ago - a first time experience for me - and it was no big deal. Hope all goes well!