PDA

View Full Version : Elizabeth Smart found Alive!!!!!!!!!

Ray Johnson
03-12-2003, 5:44 PM
Wow. 8 months missing. Watch the news.

Howard Barlow
03-12-2003, 6:27 PM
Ain't that good news, man ain't that news!

Phil Phelps
03-12-2003, 6:49 PM
What can you say, except there is always hope. Amazing. Can you imagine the reunion?

Jim Izat
03-12-2003, 8:06 PM
I couldn't believe it. There really are still miracles happening in this world!

Jim Izat

Scott Greaves
03-12-2003, 11:14 PM
It is so nice to see some good news for a change! I live less than 200 miles from Salt Lake City, so it has been dominating the TV and radio stations here this afternoon. You just don't know how much the people around here have hoped and prayed for this to happen, and now it has! This is great!

Scott.

Tom Sweeney
03-12-2003, 11:27 PM
It's amazing how something like this brings out the best in all of us. A family I'll never meet 2,000 miles away is reunited after a horrible experience & I feel good all over about it.

Definately an answer to thousands of prayers.

Nice to hear good stuff on the news once in a while :)

Joe_Ott
03-13-2003, 12:52 PM
Wow. Such great news. I was so happy to see that report last night. As the father of 11 year old twins (boy & girl), I can tell you they would have to protect those two goofs that had her from me.

Joe

Dave Herman
03-15-2003, 4:36 PM
I live in PA but had my daughters out in Sandy Utah for my daughter's volleyball tournament over the 4th of July. It was a month after Elizabeth disappeared and there were posters all over the place.

My daughter came running out of her room the night they found her with a poster she had taken off a telephone pole. She was excited because we had been right in the thick of the mess.

Miracles Do Happen!!

Dave Herman, warming up finally in West Chester PA:)