PDA

View Full Version : Skeleton Puzzle

pete hagan
10-09-2008, 6:21 PM
I'm looking for a large scale (at least 1/4 scale) human skeleton puzzle file for my elementary school "non-halloween" fall party coming up. I'd like the kids to be able to use the bones for a science lesson and have fun in the process. Anyone have one to share?

Thanks!

Skip Weiser
10-09-2008, 8:07 PM
Pete, I have a .cdr but it's a little too big to post, even zipped.

PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you.

Skip

bryan henderson
10-09-2008, 8:27 PM
Skip could I possibly get a copy of that also.

henderson@idirect.com

thanxs Bryan

Allen Isakson
10-10-2008, 3:09 AM
skip, I would like a copy also.

aisakson6@hotmail.com
thanks

Allen

Dean Aamodt
10-10-2008, 8:43 AM
I'd appreciate a copy, please.

Thanks.

daamodt@hotmail.com (daamodt@hotmail.com)

Darren Null
10-10-2008, 9:35 AM
Ooh! Skeleton! Yes please.
darren@laser-etching.com

Might I suggest uploading it somewhere and emailing people the link...save you lots of time.

Scott Erwin
10-10-2008, 10:45 AM
I would like to have the file also if you dont mind...Sound good just in time for the holiday... Thanks, Scott

SignsByScott@comcast.net

Pete, I have a .cdr but it's a little too big to post, even zipped.

PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you.

Skip

Angus Hines
10-10-2008, 10:48 AM
YEs Please,

3aih@earthlink.net

Scott Shepherd
10-10-2008, 11:11 AM
Can you resize the original file to fit on a small page, and then save that. Then anyone can just resize it back to original size before cutting. Might help from having to personally email everyone.

Marc Myer
10-10-2008, 11:37 AM
Good idea. I'm sure many of us would like the the puzzle, but don't want to overwhelm with requests!

Brent Endsley
10-10-2008, 1:02 PM
Would love to have it too, if possible.
Thanks,
Brent

Skip Weiser
10-10-2008, 1:21 PM
Sorry folks, there may be a copyright on this file and I don't want to step on anyones toes, mine included.

How do you tell?

Skip

bryan henderson
10-12-2008, 8:31 AM
Did anyone have any luck putting this together???????

Nick Napier
10-13-2008, 11:58 PM
At this point I hesitate to ask, But please sir may I have some more (Oliver, I think). woodworknick@yahoo.com

Marc Myer
10-14-2008, 8:31 PM
It's hard to tell if there's a copyright when there's nothing attached to the file itself that says copyright or shows the 'C' symbol. If it's in the public domain, there may not be any copyright protection even if there once was, as a creator has to enforce the copyright protection. There is a group called Creative Commons that seeks to make lots of things available to everyone without copyright.
Normally, if an artist or company finds something that is a copyright violation, they will let the offendor know and ask them to stop using it. And usually that makes the problem go away, because none of us want to knowingly violate copyright.
I've been intimately involved in some copyright litigation. It's no fun for the guy who has to enforce the copyright either, so most make sure each item is clearly marked to avoid confusion.