PDA

View Full Version : Just A Quick Hello

fred sanchez
10-04-2008, 2:46 AM
Just wanted to say hello and thanks for having such a cool site .
I just recived my laser on wed a new universal VLS3.60 and i have already made a few laser items thanks to this site not the best but a start, my god theres so much to learn :eek:.i hope i made the right choice with this laser seams like most people on here have epilog lasers but sofar im happy with the the choice i made .And now off to the hard part learing how to use it :) cant wait for my training day with my sales person. :D and im sure ill be asking lots of questions and reading on here what a gold mine this place is

thanks
fred

Mike Null
10-04-2008, 7:50 AM
Fred

Welcome to SMC. Just a tip, hundreds off topics have been covered in various threads. You might save yourself some time when trying to find information by using the search feature of the forum.

It'll also provide plenty of reading material.

Good luck.

Ray Uebner
10-04-2008, 11:36 AM
Welcome
Hope you enjoy all the good advise and there is a lot to learn. I think the search method is the best it sure helps get a answer fast. Everyone here is very helpfull and there is so much info that your head does swim sometimes.

fred sanchez
10-04-2008, 8:39 PM
Question
i see alot of members have this under there names (Universal VLS3.60 , Roland GX24 , CorelDraw X3 , Windows XP) how do i add that under my name ?
below is a picture of my lilttle setup i have in my garage looks pretty cool i think :)

Mike DeRegnaucourt
10-04-2008, 8:54 PM
Hi Fred,

You can add the equipment line as part of your signature block. Just click "User CP" and the "Edit Signature".