PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly G0513x2 bandsaw owners

Dave Lehnert
10-03-2008, 6:42 PM
How do you feel about your saw power resawing? Too weak? More than enough or Just right?
A dealer keeps telling me that a 20" is the way to go because of more power. But The price is right on the 17" grizzly and at this point if a 20" is the only way to go I would not make a purchase. Just more money than I would like to spend. Not 100% convinced I "need" this saw anyway. Just a "like to have" Item.
Also on the 17" Grizzly, Is the saw too big to do anything? I have a Shopsmith now (great saw by the way) and figure to not go the 14" route and just get something a bit bigger since I will keep the Shopsmith.
Any thoughts?

Barry Vabeach
10-03-2008, 8:58 PM
Dave, I haven't owned the G0513x2 too long, but it has done a great job cutting through 10 inch cherry. I would run to live search - cash back option and buy it through ebay with the cash back option which right now is at 30% - I did it when it was 15% and thought I was very lucky. Yes a 20 inch saw might be better, till you start looking at owwm and to those guys anything under 36 inches is considered small. The way I look at it, is how often do I expect to come across lumber that is more than 12 inches wide that I want to resaw - it can't be that often. I bought the entry level Delta14 inch and returned it in 30 days, this saw is in a totally different class. If you plan to spend tons of time resawing very wide boards, a bigger bandsaw might be nice. I thought the shopsmith is a 12 inch saw - if so there will be no comparison to this one. I also checked ebay live search and they have the 19 inch G0514x also listed with a 30% cash back for $200 more. I think there is a limit to the total dallars on cash back, and I am not as familiar with the diffences between the the G0514x and the x2 and x3, but I am sure someone else here does know that. Don't forget to budget some money for blades - I like the lennox bimetal and they can get pricey at these lengths.

jerry nazard
10-03-2008, 9:56 PM
Dave,

What Barry mentioned about blades is right on. The blade supplied with the 513 is useful for setting up the saw, but not much else. You will not be happy with your new toy unless you have a decent blade to put on it. After you set the saw up, it cuts like a champ.

-Jerry

Russ Massery
10-03-2008, 9:59 PM
Ditto on just right. I've resawn 8-10" maple with no problem. The one I thing thats makes it Great all-around saw is it handles a 1/4"' blade real well. And scrolls as well as my old delta 14" did. I've been using Timber wolf blades from Suffolk Machinery.

Tom Hamilton
10-03-2008, 10:21 PM
As a 513X owner I'm most pleased with the performance. As Barry mentioned there is not that much lumber over 12 inches to be resawn.

I do a fair amount of turning and process green logs. Frankly lifting a log over 12 inches in diameter and and equal length is about all I want (or can) handle with safety and confidence.

So, if you can live with really good, but not the biggest on the block, jump on the 513.

Oh, the Timberwolf blades from Suffolk Machinery are truly the answer.

Best regards, Tom, in Houston, still picking up green logs from roadside.

Dave Lehnert
10-03-2008, 10:36 PM
Dave, I haven't owned the G0513x2 too long, but it has done a great job cutting through 10 inch cherry. I would run to live search - cash back option and buy it through ebay with the cash back option which right now is at 30% - I did it when it was 15% and thought I was very lucky. Yes a 20 inch saw might be better, till you start looking at owwm and to those guys anything under 36 inches is considered small. The way I look at it, is how often do I expect to come across lumber that is more than 12 inches wide that I want to resaw - it can't be that often. I bought the entry level Delta14 inch and returned it in 30 days, this saw is in a totally different class. If you plan to spend tons of time resawing very wide boards, a bigger bandsaw might be nice. I thought the shopsmith is a 12 inch saw - if so there will be no comparison to this one. I also checked ebay live search and they have the 19 inch G0514x also listed with a 30% cash back for $200 more. I think there is a limit to the total dallars on cash back, and I am not as familiar with the diffences between the the G0514x and the x2 and x3, but I am sure someone else here does know that. Don't forget to budget some money for blades - I like the lennox bimetal and they can get pricey at these lengths.

About the cash back. I am not an e-bay or pay pal user so I do not understand all about that. How or why would they give you 30% back. The bandsaws just purchased on here would be huge $$$ for them. And they are not the one selling you the actual product. Would be like buying a tool at Lowe's and Sawmill creek giving me money. What am I missing??????

david kramer
10-04-2008, 12:24 AM
About the cash back. I am not an e-bay or pay pal user so I do not understand all about that. How or why would they give you 30% back. The bandsaws just purchased on here would be huge $$$ for them. And they are not the one selling you the actual product. Would be like buying a tool at Lowe's and Sawmill creek giving me money. What am I missing??????

Dave,

It's more like Lowe's and Visa than Lowe's and Sawmill creek. MS and Ebay are running a cross promotional deal. Basically MS is paying people to use their search because they're trying to build a brand to compete with Google. If you go through their site to Ebay, pay with PayPal, you get a PayPal credit for the cash back. It's a bit complicated, but apparently works.

There's instructions hanging off of this thread
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=88174

David

Anthony Whitesell
10-04-2008, 6:19 AM
And most importantly, the seller on eBay IS Grizzly Industrial (and not someone reselling Grizzly products).

Robert Strebler
10-04-2008, 7:26 AM
I purchased my 0513x2 on eBay and paid them directly with a credit card. I didn't go through PayPal, but still got $55 off by using the eBay auction. I wish I had known about the cashback program when I pulled the trigger though.

John Keeton
10-04-2008, 8:53 AM
Another vote for the 513x2 and Timberwolf blades. It does everything I need, and does it well. The footprint is not that much different from my previously owned 14", or any other bandsaw for that matter. I don't think being "too big" is a concern.

As for the orginal blade, it is worthless beyond setup. Although, I guess if you needed a junk blade at some point to cut some questionable material, it would come in handy. I still have mine, but left it on only long enough to receive shipment on the Timberwolf blades.

glenn bradley
10-04-2008, 9:36 AM
And another (almost); I have the G0513X (now deceased due to clamoring for cast iron trunnions, ergo the X2). The stock blade is OK for rough stuff but is nothing compared to any quality blade I've used so after a couple cuts, it went on a hook.

A 3/4" skip Timberwolf does fine on 10" of white oak. Would I like another horse? You bet. Am I patient enough not to pay for it? You bet. You can get a quality cut with even less power, it just takes longer.

I am very pleased with the G0513X. I smile every time I fire it up. There are just some tools where "as big as you can stand" makes sense. The BS is one for me, a jointer is another. When I was younger I felt the same way about amplifiers and car engines ;-) Just so you don't think I'm power hungry; I use my Bosch Colt in lieu of a full size router whenever possible . . . which is quite often.

Gary Click
10-04-2008, 4:01 PM
I have tried to get the Cash Back to work on the G0513X2 and have not had any luck.

Is this still active? Are there any special "tricks"?

Cary Falk
10-04-2008, 4:56 PM
Gary,
I just purchased one this morning around 11 and it stilled worked. Got to live.com. Type in "grizzly bandsaw" click on the result that has the ebay link with the microsoft cashback logo. Click on BIN once in e-bay. Log into your e-bay account when you are asked. You should see picture with the microsoft 30% cash back with a $200 amount right before you confirm you purchase. Finish the transaction with in 60 minutes. Hurry, 1 left. I got the 2nd to last one.

Gary Click
10-04-2008, 6:44 PM
Thanks !!!!

Andy Casiello
10-04-2008, 11:02 PM
Gary,
Hurry, 1 left. I got the 2nd to last one.

0 left. :D

Cary Falk
10-05-2008, 10:27 AM
0 left. :D

I wondered who got it. Congrats.

Andy Casiello
10-05-2008, 1:46 PM
I wondered who got it. Congrats.

Thanks! I debated the purchase in my head for about an hour or so, but the MS Live cashback of $200 toward that bandsaw really was too hard to pass up. I was about to sink more money into my 14" Delta bandsaw to add a riser block and Carter bearings, and I was really questioning my sanity versus upgrading to a more powerful saw. I think this is the right move. Someone who isn't as inclinded as I am to need resaw capability will get a good deal on my 1 HP Delta.

I'm really looking forward to getting this saw!

Oh, and I know you got yours, Gary, but anyone else that wants one, I'm sure Grizzly will be more than happy to throw another 6 or 10 out there during the MS cashback blitz! :D

Cary Falk
10-05-2008, 3:12 PM
Thanks! I debated the purchase in my head for about an hour or so, but the MS Live cashback of $200 toward that bandsaw really was too hard to pass up. I was about to sink more money into my 14" Delta bandsaw to add a riser block and Carter bearings, and I was really questioning my sanity versus upgrading to a more powerful saw. I think this is the right move. Someone who isn't as inclinded as I am to need resaw capability will get a good deal on my 1 HP Delta.

I'm really looking forward to getting this saw!

Oh, and I know you got yours, Gary, but anyone else that wants one, I'm sure Grizzly will be more than happy to throw another 6 or 10 out there during the MS cashback blitz! :D

That's my exact story. :D Delta 28-206 14" BS. Thinking about doing some upgrades. Resisted buying on Thursday. Put my BS up on Craig's list on Friday. Sold it Sat morning. Ordered 5013x2 10 minutes later.:cool:

Andy Casiello
10-05-2008, 4:43 PM
That's my exact story. :D Delta 28-206 14" BS. Thinking about doing some upgrades. Resisted buying on Thursday. Put my BS up on Craig's list on Friday. Sold it Sat morning. Ordered 5013x2 10 minutes later.:cool:

Can I ask what you got for the Delta BS? Seems like it sold quickly. I'm not sure what to price mine at.

I'm doing mine in the reverse order from you. :o My wife really wishes I'd follow your plan - sell the old one first, buy the new one second.. :D

Gary Click
10-05-2008, 6:14 PM
No problem, I have yet to get the Live discount to work or show up. I must be cursed.

Cary Falk
10-05-2008, 6:42 PM
Can I ask what you got for the Delta BS? Seems like it sold quickly. I'm not sure what to price mine at.

I'm doing mine in the reverse order from you. :o My wife really wishes I'd follow your plan - sell the old one first, buy the new one second.. :D
I made somebody a sweet deal to get a quick sale. I got $400 for the BS, riser block, cool blocks, 8 blades, and a jet fence that had a resaw post. I probably could have gotten $450-$500 if I wanted to take the time.

Peter Quadarella
10-05-2008, 8:35 PM
I just bought a jointer with the cash back and it works fine (only I bought it before it went to 30%, only got 8%).

It's very simple - be sure you have a live.com cashback account (set it up before purchasing), and be sure you have a paypal account which you will use for the purchase. Simply go to live.com and search for anything commoon (like an ipod or something) which should result in a sponsored link from ebay. Click on the link, and once there, anything you buy from ebay with the Buy it Now feature will get you the cashback.

If the bandsaw is no longer on ebay, simply call grizzly and ask them to put it there, and they will (this worked when I bought a dust collector from them).

The G0513X2 is a great saw, you will be happy with it.

Cary Falk
10-06-2008, 8:44 PM
5 more up on the block at E-Bay. Unfortunately the MS rebate is down to 20%. You only loose about $20.

Daniel Hillmer
10-20-2008, 12:12 PM
I was comparing the Grizzly 17" inch and above table saws a few days ago at:

http://www.grizzly.com/images/pdf/Grizzly_BandsawComparisonChart.pdf

Is there any real advantage of the “Geared table rack and pinion tilt" option in the models above the G0513X2? Smoother action? More accurate angles?

glenn bradley
10-20-2008, 12:33 PM
If you are going to rip large beams or logs at an angle the additional support could be good for you. I have no trouble with the table being stable at an angle on the G0513X but I don't do logs. Large and long boards, yes, logs, no ;-)

Daniel Hillmer
10-20-2008, 1:34 PM
Just curious about those folks who bought this saw via ebay with Microsoft cash back. How was the purchasing experience? Equipment show up ok and un damaged? Get your cash from Microsoft yet?

Also, has griz ever listed the G0514X2 on ebay?

Jacob Mac
10-20-2008, 1:40 PM
Just curious about those folks who bought this saw via ebay with Microsoft cash back. How was the purchasing experience? Equipment show up ok and un damaged? Get your cash from Microsoft yet?

I got my equipment no problem. Although shipping was a tad slow. And I got my rebate from mocrosoft as promised. I have been really debating buying a bandsaw with my last purchase. Maybe tonight...

Cary Falk
10-20-2008, 1:45 PM

I bought the 513x2 a couple weeks ago. It came via FedEx Freight. No damages what so ever. I ordered on a Sat it shipped on Tue. and arrived on Wed. It would have made it a day earilier had I not had to send an email to add liftgate survice.My cashback is due Dec 2. I see the 514x2 on there all the time.

Anthony Whitesell
10-20-2008, 2:45 PM
I ordered the G0513x2. I received the confirmation emails later that day, I called the next morning to confirm (at which time you request or decline the lift gate service). Additional transit emails arrived later that day as promised by the Grizzly rep. As stated in the transit emails, on Friday or Monday I would be contacted. Friday I was contact and scheduled delivery for Tuesday 1-4. The driver arrived at 3:30, got it off the truck (I took pictures of the crate which was damaged before he got it off the lift gate) and he helped me get it into my walk-out basement.

Great service from Grizzly and New Penn.

Daniel Hillmer
10-20-2008, 3:08 PM
Hey (not to change the subject of this thread) I took youses guyses above advice on the "Microsoft cash back" ebay thingy, I sure am glad I waited till today because I was ready to pull the trigger last Friday and buy.

I bought the G1023SL table saw, brand new full warranty factory packaged direct from Grizzly, regular price $995.00, ebay price (after Microsoft cash back) $755.00 – 25 percent off! It's like getting free shipping and 150 bucks off!

I’ve been wishy washy on this table saw purchase for months - Being in decisive sometimes pays off hehe. Had I not been visiting sawmill creek so much the past couple of days I would have missed out on a great deal.

Maybe I'll call Grizzly and ask them if they can throw the G0514X2 up on ebay as well, did not see it up there.
(http://www.grizzly.com/products/19-Extreme-Bandsaw-3HP-Single-Phase/G0514X2)

Mike OMelia
10-20-2008, 4:13 PM

When I go to MS Live, click cashback and try to search G0513x2, I get nothing. I am not getting this... help please!

Andy Casiello
10-20-2008, 4:49 PM
When I go to MS Live, click cashback and try to search G0513x2, I get nothing. I am not getting this... help please!

When you go to MS live, don't click "cashback". Just use the search engine. Search for something like "Grizzly Bandsaws", and in the list of responses you'll see one near the top - a link for ebay that features the MS Cashback logo. Click on that link to get into ebay. Once you are in ebay that way you can search for anything you want and you should see the MS Cashback logo associated with the buy it now for most items.

Andy Casiello
10-20-2008, 4:54 PM

I got my 513X2 no problems. Grizzly takes a little longer on the ebay orders than they do when you order from their website. I ordered on a Saturday, on Monday I called them to arrange for liftgate service. The unit shipped on Thursday and it arrived (UPS Freight) on Friday.

The unit arrived in good shape - although the rather flimsy crate the unit shipped in was cracked. The unit was perfect. The UPS truck had the lift gate as ordered, and the driver got the unit off the truck and into my garage shop just fine. The cashback has shown up in my MS Cashback account, but of course I won't have access to it for another 45 days or so.

I have had very good luck with Grizzly - no problems with missing parts or damaged goods - although the packaging always looks a little thin, so far no damage. I have a jointer, table saw, dust collector and bandsaw from them, and I'm very happy with all of the units.

Mike OMelia
10-20-2008, 5:22 PM
When you go to MS live, don't click "cashback". Just use the search engine. Search for something like "Grizzly Bandsaws", and in the list of responses you'll see one near the top - a link for ebay that features the MS Cashback logo. Click on that link to get into ebay. Once you are in ebay that way you can search for anything you want and you should see the MS Cashback logo associated with the buy it now for most items.

OK, did that. Got back to ebay, and there were a list of things for sale. All had buy nows, but no extra logo for cashback. The cashback logo was at the top of each page for each item... saying I might qualify for 30% cashback... but how do I know for sure?

Andy Casiello
10-20-2008, 6:38 PM
OK, did that. Got back to ebay, and there were a list of things for sale. All had buy nows, but no extra logo for cashback. The cashback logo was at the top of each page for each item... saying I might qualify for 30% cashback... but how do I know for sure?

You're doing great. You are in ebay with the cashback logo showing. So, now when you hit "buy it now" (BIN) for any item, it will go to the next page where you get ready to confirm the order, and will show you the cashback percentage you would qualify for. You may have to get past a page where you select the quantity of the item you want. Say, Grizzly has 5 bandsaws available, when you do BIN, the next page asks you how many of the item you want (probably one!), and you confirm that, then the following page is where you commit to purchase. On that page it will specify the cashback percentage and the amount in dollars.

It sounds scary that you have to get that far into the order to "make sure" you are going to get the cash back - but it works, and you see the amount before you have to confirm the order. HTH

edit: Even on the final page where you commit to purchase the item, there isn't any sort of fanfare and giant signs about cashback, there is just a little logo and notice of the cashback amount. Don't expect much commotion about it.

Also, make sure you have signed up for MS Live cashback, by creating a cashback account. That's very easy to do, and you do it in the "cashback" section of MS live (where you were going before - when I said not to go there when searching for items. You will want to have that done before you do any purchases.

Michael Sapper
10-20-2008, 8:50 PM
Do any of the GO513x2 users have their saw on a mobile base and if so, how well does it move? I am considering this saw and the Rikon 10-325. The Rikon is over a 100lbs lighter so the Rikon on a mobile base may be a better option to move around my single car garage sized shop.

Mike OMelia
10-20-2008, 9:15 PM
Andy,

Thanks a lot. I read the user information. The max per purchase rebate is $200. Also, you are limited to 12 uses per year, and a total max rebate value of $2500 (note, 200 does not divide into 2500 12 times, so I am not quite sure how one would make it to 2500!!)

Also, I saw the part about the MS Live account. How many of my children do they get for that? Does it make sense to set up an email box for this?

Mike

Michael Sapper
10-20-2008, 9:22 PM
Do any of the GO513x2 users have their saw on a mobile base and if so, how well does it move? I am considering this saw and the Rikon 10-325. The Rikon is over a 100lbs lighter so the Rikon on a mobile base may be a better option to move around my single car garage sized shop.

glenn bradley
10-20-2008, 9:30 PM
I have mine on a Shop Fox base that is supposedly rated to 700lbs. It's OK for moving it a bit here and there to provide clearance but I wouldn't want to roll it back and forth across the shop every day.

Andy Casiello
10-20-2008, 9:42 PM
Also, I saw the part about the MS Live account. How many of my children do they get for that? Does it make sense to set up an email box for this?

Mike

The MS live account is free. Just so they have your paypal email address to send you the money. Use the same email address as you use for your Paypal account. Since you have to pay with Paypal in order to participate (another one of the requirements), you will have an email address setup for use with Paypal. Use that same address when you setup your MS live account.

It all sounds complicated, but it works pretty well, and it's the basic stuff they need in order to make this work. The whole idea is just to hook you on using MS Live as your main search engine rather than Google. So far they've paid me about $ 800, and I still use Google, but they can keep trying! :D

Cary Falk
10-20-2008, 9:47 PM

Here is mine on some 1x2 iron tube and Woodcraft 3" casters. Rolls like butta. Locks down solid. No vibration.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/caryincamas/DSC_0426.jpg

Anthony Whitesell
10-20-2008, 10:05 PM
I have mine on a Jet 708118. I still have a bit of wobble and I'm not sure where it's coming from. I have three thoughts. 1-the caster wheel brackets have too much flex. 2-The corner seats (where the saw actually sits) aren't all in the same plane with one corner lower than the others. or 3-because the braces are fully extended to max width, I'm getting more give than I would if the saw wasn't as wide.

I shyed away from the three wheel designs for fear of instability while moving the saw, though others have stated they haven't had a problem. My next options were the HTC3000HD, HTC3000, or HTC2000.

Looking back at it, if I had the ambition and the time, a better base would be some 1" tubing welded together and fitted with four woodcraft total lock casters. The base would need to be made such that it isn't raised more than an inch or so from the floor. Similiar to Rocklers off-road base http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=21257 except casters all around. The G0513x2 takes 36"x36" inch parking spot so with two fixed wheels it doesn't move around so well.

Mike OMelia
10-20-2008, 10:18 PM
Sorry about the thread wander... I think I get it now (cashback)

So at $800, you are 1/3 the way there for your yearly max? Of course, that has to be measured against the number of uses too (12 max).

Do they really take 60-90 days to rebate $$? Not a big issue, but is does tick me off a bit. No real reason for it other than to make sure you do not buy and send back the saw, I guess.

Well, this looks like a no brainer to me!

What a bargain!

Mike

Peter Quadarella
10-20-2008, 10:51 PM
It's not really a rebate. Microsoft is giving you money; they get nothing in return except some advertisement for their search engine.

They could take 2 years to give me the money and I would still think it was awesome :D.

By the way, in my experience if you contact the grizzly people, they will put the item in ebay for you if you tell them you are going to buy it.

Mike OMelia
10-20-2008, 11:43 PM
Peter,

Just did that. Gave them a list of what I want. I hope they do it! Now, I am looking for a way to do this so that SMC benefits... (some kind of link-through)

Mike

Peter Stahl
10-21-2008, 12:08 AM
Peter,

Just did that. Gave them a list of what I want. I hope they do it! Now, I am looking for a way to do this so that SMC benefits... (some kind of link-through)

Mike

Maybe they could set something up like amazon does here, have a link we click on to go to Microsoft Live Search. What do you think Jace?

Mike OMelia
10-21-2008, 12:33 AM
Well, I hope someone decides soon... ready to pull the trigger!

Mike

Peter Stahl
10-21-2008, 1:13 AM
Well, I hope someone decides soon... ready to pull the trigger!

Mike

What saw you getting Mike?

Mike OMelia
10-21-2008, 8:30 AM
I really want the the 19" Extreme (X2).

So, lets see if grizzauctions puts it on ebay.

Mike

Mike OMelia
10-21-2008, 2:06 PM
The MS live account is free. Just so they have your paypal email address to send you the money. Use the same email address as you use for your Paypal account. Since you have to pay with Paypal in order to participate (another one of the requirements), you will have an email address setup for use with Paypal. Use that same address when you setup your MS live account.

It all sounds complicated, but it works pretty well, and it's the basic stuff they need in order to make this work. The whole idea is just to hook you on using MS Live as your main search engine rather than Google. So far they've paid me about $ 800, and I still use Google, but they can keep trying! :D

Have you actually recieved any rebates yet?

Mike

Gary McKown
10-21-2008, 3:39 PM
Mike - I have. Sent from wherever to PayPal after 60 days, took about 7 days to get there. I had PayPal send a check (cost is $1.50), rather than free electronic deposit into a bank account.

Andy Casiello
10-21-2008, 5:48 PM
Have you actually recieved any rebates yet?

Mike

Yeah, I have received cashback already and spent it again! On more power tools.:D I'll get cashback for those too, and reinvest that money I'm sure. Yes, it does take 60 days until you can request the payments. Yes, that is to make sure you haven't returned the item. After 60 days you say "pay me" via the cashback system, and that starts the ball rolling to send you your money. I have them put it in my Paypal account. That takes about 5 days.

I agree with the other poster - Microsoft is GIVING me money, I'm not the slightest bit hurt by the 60 day waiting period. The whole thing is fun. It is doing WAY MORE than the feds to boost the economy!!:D

Mike OMelia
10-21-2008, 11:01 PM
OK, got my tools line up to buy. Again, just wondering, how long does the rebate process take? I keep reading crazy stuff varing from 48 hours to 90 days!

Mike

Jacob Mac
10-21-2008, 11:21 PM
OK, got my tools line up to buy. Again, just wondering, how long does the rebate process take? I keep reading crazy stuff varing from 48 hours to 90 days!

Mike
Mine took exactly 60 days. And as far as I know, that is always how it works.

I just used it to buy the G0513. I hope it turns out to be a good machine. I essentially traded my rifle for it.

Daniel Hillmer
10-22-2008, 8:45 AM
It's not really a rebate. Microsoft is giving you money; they get nothing in return except some advertisement for their search engine.

They could take 2 years to give me the money and I would still think it was awesome :D.

Hehe Microsoft has money to burn, they prob feel guilty making so much money the past twenty years and are giving some of it back. I look at it as payback for all the expensive microsoft applications I have purchased since the mid 80's.

Marcus Ward
10-27-2008, 2:38 PM
Is the offer ended? I searched for this saw using it and it didn't have the live indicator at the top of the auction that it had on friday! :(

Andy Casiello
10-27-2008, 3:01 PM
Is the offer ended? I searched for this saw using it and it didn't have the live indicator at the top of the auction that it had on friday! :(

I just checked on ebay and Grizzly has 13 G0513X2 bandsaws available - and the MS Live discount of 25% applies. That would give the maximum ($ 200) return on one item (same value as if there was a 30% cashback).

Anyway - it works fine. Make sure you use MS Live to search for the item to get you to ebay. Then you should see the cashback logo..

Marcus Ward
10-27-2008, 3:03 PM
Yeah when I am signed into Ebay and do the search it doesn't show up, if I'm not signed in it does. I already bought the saw last week (and love it) but my friend wants one too so we're trying to finagle one for him.