PDA

View Full Version : HELP, I need a part number!

Dick Parr
05-14-2004, 9:56 PM
Does anyone have a part number for the spring assembly that goes on the Biesmeyer anti-kickback spreader? Or do they know of a place that sells this type of spring? :(

I was helping a friend out today by cutting some 3/4" exterior plywood for him and he lifted up on the end of the piece thinking that the kickback arms just spun around. Before I could say “stop, don’t do that” it went snap. :eek: Ever see a 6’6” guy shrink to 3’ tall, that’s how bad he felt when he saw what he did. :o He wanted to just buy me a new spreader, until I told him how much they cost, that changed his mind. :p

So if anyone knows where to get one or what the part number is so I can order one, it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tony Falotico
05-14-2004, 10:10 PM
Dick, go to the Biesemeyer web site http://www.biesemeyer.com/ and e-mail customer service. That's what I did and found their customer service quick and excellent. I e-mailed mail@biesemeyer.com Questions were answered, information was provided within 24 hours. Great customer service. Ordered my parts direct from them and the parts were here within a week.

Dick Parr
05-14-2004, 10:22 PM
Thanks Tony, :)

I sent them an email.

Thanks again.

Tyler Howell
05-14-2004, 10:40 PM
Dick those tall guys need to shrink down to my size once and a while. Sorry for your loss.

TJH

Dick Bringhurst
05-14-2004, 10:54 PM
1350320 or 1350300 Number was hard to read. Dick B.

Dick Parr
05-14-2004, 11:09 PM
Your right Tyler, it's been a long time since I brought a big one down to my size. :p I should have told him where he could order a new one before I told him how much. :D I was just glad neither of us got hurt because the arm came real close to the blade before I got his attention as to what he was doing. :eek:

Dick, thanks for the part number. :)

Dick Parr
05-15-2004, 12:05 AM
Tony, I don't know what happened but my email was returned? :confused:

I went to their web site from your link and went to the contact and sent it. Don't know what's wrong???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

"Your message

Subject: Anti-Kickback Spreader, Broken Spring

was not delivered to:

because:

User @PENTAIR (@PENTAIR@pentair.com) not listed in public Name & Address Book

Does anyone have another email address for them? :(

Tony Falotico
05-15-2004, 10:35 PM
Dick, I had a little trouble at first but I finally got through. I dealt with

Nita Miller
Biesemeyer Manufacturing
1-800-782-1831 ext 139

-or try e-mail to Webmail@porter-cable.com Attn: Nita Miller
(that was the originating address on e-mails I received from Miss Nita, but when I replied (by using the reply to feature) it went to the mail@biesmeyer.com address. Still ain't figured out these confounded electronic marvels! )

Dick Parr
05-15-2004, 10:40 PM
Thanks Tony,

I will give her a call Monday morning. I waited about an hour and tried to send it again. It didn't come back this time so maybe it made it there. I will still give her a call though.

Thanks again for the follow-up. :)

Dick Parr
05-17-2004, 8:31 PM
Tony,

I talked with Don at Biesemeyer Customer Service after he returned my email from this weekend and he is shipping me a new spring. :D It was Don that I taked with when I tried out the spreader in the first place because No one had tried one yet on the new Grizzly 1023SL. I had lost his email when my old computer died last year and forgot all about it.

Thanks again Tony for reminding me and thanks Don for the great customer service.

Byron Trantham
05-17-2004, 9:31 PM
Dick, I just mine for a right tilt. The part number is 1350320.

You're right about the cost. I just received the spreader and a milwaukee sawzall. The spreader cost almost as much as the saw!!! :mad:

Dick Parr
05-17-2004, 9:40 PM
Your right Byron they are pricey but since I have had mine the only time it's off is if I have one of my sleds on and can't use it. Other then that, I don't turn the saw on unless it's there.

You will enjoy your spreader and feel safer with it.

Congrates on teh sawsall also. :p