PDA

View Full Version : WTB - ULS M or V series rotary attachment

Roy Barrow
09-27-2008, 11:30 AM
If you have one lying around that you are not using and want to turn into cash, I am interested...

Just PM or post...

Thanks,
Roy

Brian Conklin
09-27-2008, 2:56 PM
ULS Rotary Attachment
Hi All,

I have a ULS Rotary Attachment that I would like to sell. It has only been used about 2 Dozen times counting practice runs. I have no need for it I my area. Please PM me for further details.

Thanks,

Roy Barrow
09-27-2008, 4:21 PM
:) But thank you for taking the time!

Roy Barrow
09-29-2008, 3:32 PM
bump...,,,,

Roy Barrow
10-07-2008, 5:53 PM
bump...one more time...:o

Roy Barrow
10-19-2008, 10:50 AM
I am still looking for a used rotary unit...anyone?

Dave Johnson29
10-19-2008, 12:53 PM
I am still looking for a used rotary unit...anyone?

Hi Roy,

I am designing one as of yesterday. It is radically different to the commercial ones I have seen and will overcome most if not all of the short comings of the commercial ones I have been reading about here.

I should have a working prototype in about two weeks. Email me if you like.

What is the max under the focus height of your laser? As in from the focused spot to the table in it's lowest position? Currently I am starting with a total height of 6" but it is a simple matter to upscale or downscale the drawings.

Frank Corker
10-19-2008, 1:20 PM
Bloody hell Dave, that's the second time today your posts have made me think, you're a good man to know!

Dave Johnson29
10-19-2008, 2:58 PM
Bloody hell Dave, that's the second time today your posts have made me think

Sorry Frank, I will try to cut back with the pressure, didn't mean to mess up your day. :D

For a lot of my Engineering life I was designing special machines and my favorite motivation was always hearing someone say, "nope, that's not possible." I guess I am just lucky to be able to think in a different way.

Frank Corker
10-19-2008, 5:36 PM
I'll say you do. I hope that the opportunity for you to get more hands on with the site will make itself available to you and maybe we can see just what you can do!

Dave Johnson29
10-19-2008, 8:05 PM
you to get more hands on with the site will make itself available to you

:) I tend to be a bit OCE (Obsessive Compulsive Enhancement) when immersed in a new project. Things are happening fast here and I will keep the group informed of progress.