PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me with EngraveLab v7.1 question?

John Diehl
09-27-2008, 9:40 AM
My software was set up perfect....but then had a system crash. I reinstalled the software and all is fine now exept I don't remember how I set up the software to vector cut when the color is red.

I used to be able to create a tag, use badges, and engrave all the tags at once and then the laser would cut the rowmark flexibrass. The outline would be red in preview would be red. Now the preview is black and it doesn't cut. Can anyone help me set the software back up so that i can use use the laser to cut my badges?

Thanks,

John

Mike Null
09-27-2008, 2:44 PM
John

I use engravlab for my rotary so i don't know how to answer your question but have you tried the web site? http://www.cadlink.com/support_train/search.php?searchstring=line+color&productList=33

Are you sure this isn't done with your laser driver?

John Diehl
09-28-2008, 3:06 PM
If I had the text black and the outline red the engraver would raster the text and then cut the flexibrass outline out.

I just forget how to get the engraver set up to do this.

Rudy Ress
09-28-2008, 3:43 PM
Hi John,
I'm an newbie, so take what I have to say with a grain of salt. However, in your print set up (preferences for the laser), check to see if you have a tab with color mapping. In my epilog set up, you can allocate different settings (raster / vector/ speed / power, etc) according to the color. Then also be sure to check the box to use color mapping.

Good luck.