PDA

View Full Version : Looking for image

Albert Nix
09-25-2008, 10:18 PM
I have a shot at trophies for a powerlifting meet and I am having a hard time finding anything that does not look cheap. They seem to be getting tired of the same old column type trophies that they were using. I am thinking about showing them some acrylic type awards. I have looked for images to engrave on the acrylic but can not find anything that I think they would like. If anyone has any power lifting images or knows where to find any it sure would help.
Thanks Al

Darren Null
09-25-2008, 11:28 PM
These probably aren't going to help. And they're not my images anyway. Try google image search and tracing what you find in corel. I spared you the weight-induced incontinence and prolapse shots.

Frank Corker
09-26-2008, 6:33 AM
I exercise every day a very punishing routine, because I know it's good to be healthy. Up, down, up, down 30 times... and then I do the other eye.

Albert Nix
09-26-2008, 1:24 PM
Thanks guys!!

Dave Lyda
09-26-2008, 2:12 PM
Albert, pm me and give me your phone number. I can help.

Bill Cunningham
09-27-2008, 7:37 PM
I exercise every day a very punishing routine, because I know it's good to be healthy. Up, down, up, down 30 times... and then I do the other eye.

Once your over 60 Frank, up becomes more difficult as the years go by.. Down? Well, thats not so hard ;)

Dave Lyda
10-01-2008, 7:44 PM
Albert, send me a PM and your phone number. I can help you with this.