PDA

View Full Version : A place to sell vinyl logos and decals?

Luke Lockridge
09-25-2008, 9:00 PM
Hey guys. I am looking for a forum or a site that I would be able to post photos of logos and decals that I have cut to sell. I am already selling on Ebay and business is slow. Since I am new here, I am not sure if there is a place for me to sell vinyl products. Also, I am looking for jobs dealing with making signs for windows and would appreciate any info about sites to look for specific types of vinyl jobs. Any help would be awesome!!!!

Mike Null
09-26-2008, 8:14 AM
Luke

Welcome to SMC. Unfortunately we do not have a forum for selling commercial products. Our classified forum, for contributing members, is for normal classified type ads rather than commercial products.

I would suggest a web site of your own or contacting web storefront sites like Yahoo or Amazon.

And we welcome your participation in this forum.

Edit:
I forgot an option we do have and that is manufacturer forums. These are paid forums where you would be permitted to run the forum within our TOS and market your products to anybody looking in on the forum. You can look over the manufacturer's forums to see if that's something you'd be interested in.

Joe Pelonio
09-26-2008, 8:20 AM
There are many members here that make and sell vinyl lettering and logos and can be helpful. Still, as a sign guy for 15 years, I do not know of any websites or forums specifically for displaying and selling them. I agree with Mike, your own website, or paying to be listed on someone else's is a good option.

AL Ursich
11-18-2008, 4:19 PM
I made my site on Yahoo and it was EASY.... If you can write an email and add pictures you have all the skill needed to make your own site.

I think it is something like $12.00 per month. I just place pictures of my completed projects on it and no shopping cart.

Send me a message and I will give you the location of my site, they frown on posting your own site here as it is not in the TOS.

If your doing stickers I suggest if you are not doing it to add Epoxy Dome to your services.

Another pay forum called engraving etc has a nice doming thread that is helpful and worth the fee.

Thanks,

AL

Pocono Digital Woodshop :eek:

Mike Null
11-19-2008, 7:32 AM
Al

If he clicks on your name it will link to your CP where your home page (website) is listed.

AL Ursich
11-20-2008, 12:53 AM
Wow.... forgot about that......

Thanks,

AL:D