PDA

View Full Version : Engraving CD/DVD's

Dave Kurt
09-25-2008, 5:42 PM
Anyone have experiences to share regarding lasering CD's or DVD's? I know the Lightscribe brand will work fine in a compatible computer disc drive but thought they might also work well on our Epilog 24.

Ramon Carrizosa
09-25-2008, 5:52 PM
My buddy did some on his Epilog and the disk were useless afterwards. May try messing around with settings, his customer did not intend to use them anyway as cd's, they were for an art project.

Mike Null
09-25-2008, 6:07 PM
Dave

Our terms of service require that full names be used. Please edit to comply.

Thanks,

Dave Kurt
09-25-2008, 6:18 PM
Dave

Our terms of service require that full names be used. Please edit to comply.

Thanks,

I assume you mean my user name and not something in my topic? If it is my user name this TOS you are referring to must have changed since my 2005 join date. I went into the "User CP" and could not find any option to change the display name - must have missed it or the option is buried somewhere else.

As soon as I figure it out it will be changed. Where is the 'new' TOS?

Joe Pelonio
09-25-2008, 6:23 PM
I assume you mean my user name and not something in my topic? If it is my user name this TOS you are referring to must have changed since my 2005 join date. I went into the "User CP" and could not find any option to change the display name - must have missed it or the option is buried somewhere else.

As soon as I figure it out it will be changed. Where is the 'new' TOS?
Send a pm to any moderator and we can change it for you.

If you click terms of service in bottom right corner of the screen you will find the name requirement under " A. Registration". It may well have been changed since you joined, I can't say for sure.

Mike Null
09-25-2008, 8:11 PM
Dave

I have misplaced my moderator's manual. Send your PM to Joe. Thanks for your cooperation.

Oops here it is--I think I can handle it.