PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Phillip Frantz
05-13-2004, 8:00 PM
Hello to all on Sawmill Creek,

I recently joined the Creek after my father's passing. All of you on The Creek were his friends and I thank you for that. God Bless You all.

Phillip Frantz

Ken Frantz aka RUSTYNAIL's son

Chris Padilla
05-13-2004, 8:27 PM
Welcome, Phillip. You can carry on your father's legacy here but with your own unique slant. :) Keep his tools warm and sharp!

Jim Becker
05-13-2004, 8:30 PM
Phillip, I'm glad you've come aboard yourself...good folks here. I look forward to learn more about your woodworking activities and for your input during the many conversations that happen here each week. Welcome!

'Hope you and your family are doing well since your father's passing.

(BTW, my parents live just south of you in Sumerfield - {the original} Spruce Creek)

Bruce Page
05-13-2004, 9:02 PM
Welcome Phillip, sorry to hear of your father's passing.

Todd Burch
05-13-2004, 9:45 PM
Welcome Back Phillip! Glad you decided to sign up.

Jim Ketron
05-13-2004, 9:50 PM
Welcome Phillip glad to see you here

Jim

Tyler Howell
05-13-2004, 11:05 PM
Phillip. You can carry on your father's legacy here but with your own unique slant. :) Keep his tools warm and sharp![/QUOTE]I like that Idea Chris. Welcome Phillip;)

John Miliunas
05-13-2004, 11:09 PM
Welcome to the Creek, Phillip. I guess I don't have to tell what a great place this is to hang out. It will be a pleasure to have a Frantz continue on here at SMC. :cool:

Jason Roehl
05-14-2004, 7:32 AM
Jump right in, Phillip! We're glad to have you here. I'm with the others on hoping your family is coping well with the loss of your father.

Randy Moore
05-14-2004, 9:07 AM
Welcome to the Creek.

I am sorry to hear that your Dad had passed away. I lost my Dad in June last year. Still think about him.

Again welcome to the Creek