PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Al Willits!

Belinda Barfield
09-24-2008, 9:23 AM
I hope you have a wonderful day.

Nancy Laird
09-24-2008, 9:30 AM
Happy birthday, Al!! http://familywoodworking.org/forums/images/smilies/b-day.gif

Hope Lori treats you right on YOUR day!!

Ken Fitzgerald
09-24-2008, 9:58 AM
Boy are you in trouble AL! Way 'til your SWMBO finds out that two of the ladies here at the Creek cared enough to start a HB thread for you. You will be in hot water!:rolleyes::D

BTW....Happy Birthday Al!

David G Baker
09-24-2008, 10:01 AM
Al thrives on trouble especially on his birthday and when he is in hot water.
Happy Birthday Al.

Ken Fitzgerald
09-24-2008, 10:08 AM
BTW Al....I'm cleaning my shop Saturday...You are invited over!

Phyllis Meyer
09-24-2008, 10:10 AM
Happy Birthday Al!!!

Eat lots of cake, and smile...it will make your day!

Phyllis:)

Jeffrey Makiel
09-24-2008, 10:49 AM
Happy birthday!
-Jeff :)

Nancy Laird
09-24-2008, 10:58 AM
No, Ken. I've met Lori - she isn't nearly as bad as Al represents her to be here on the Creek. :) She's a very nice lady and doesn't beat him more than a couple of times a week.:D

Steve Clardy
09-24-2008, 1:05 PM
Have a good one Al.

Barry Stratton
09-24-2008, 4:31 PM
Tear it up today Al!!!!

Al Willits
09-26-2008, 10:31 AM
Thanks all, ya the wife was pretty kind to me, we're on vacation this week and haven't needed a band aid or stitches yet. :D

Didn't quite go as planned, the golfing and fishing got replaced with cement work when I found more holes in the foundation that I thought, getting to old to drag 80# bags of cement around and I've discovered some forgotten muscles .... again.
Wife did remind me had said to take it easy and she would help.....someday I'll have to learn to take her advice and leave the ego to them younger guys.. :)

Did manage to get out to eat a few times and I got to spend a joyous day looking at curtains, lamps and couch cushions for the newly remodel living room, I can't tell ya how much fun that was.....

btw can you gals please tell the wife that its JUST a birthday greeting and nothing else, while I really appreciate it, she is giving me the LOOK and is reloading...hurry please. :D:D

Al...who typing this behind the computer desk

Belinda Barfield
09-26-2008, 10:45 AM
btw can you gals please tell the wife that its JUST a birthday greeting and nothing else, while I really appreciate it, she is giving me the LOOK and is reloading...hurry please. :D:D

Al...who typing this behind the computer desk

Lorie, please don't shoot. It was just a birthday greeting to one of the regulars who contributes so much to the Creek. I do enjoy your husband's wit, and have benefitted from his wisdom. The BD greeting was just my way of saying thanks.

Sorry, Al, didn't mean to get you in hot water with the missus!

Al Willits
09-26-2008, 11:05 PM
Lorie, please don't shoot. It was just a birthday greeting to one of the regulars who contributes so much to the Creek. I do enjoy your husband's wit, and have benefitted from his wisdom. The BD greeting was just my way of saying thanks.

Sorry, Al, didn't mean to get you in hot water with the missus!

No problem, being in hot water is a way of life for me...:D

Al