PDA

View Full Version : Discount codes for Atlantic City

Scott Shepherd
09-23-2008, 12:07 PM
I went to a convention in Atlantic City last year and the organization had set up deals with a handful of hotels. You had to give the discount code to get the rate.

At no point did anyone ask anything after that, so my guess is that there are all sorts of deals out there for people coming in for various functions.

I'd prefer to stay somewhere different than the hotels on the list, and I was wondering if anyone had any insight into tapping into that great big "coupon code" list that all the hotels use. It's probably the difference between $300 a night and $100 a night with the code.

Any insiders into that world and how to find more codes. I really don't mind using the discount code for a Mary Kay convention as long as I get the $200 of the room :D

Belinda Barfield
09-23-2008, 12:43 PM
Any insiders into that world and how to find more codes. I really don't mind using the discount code for a Mary Kay convention as long as I get the $200 of the room :D

Feeling in need of a makeover Steve? :D

Matt Meiser
09-23-2008, 1:08 PM
I know frequently when I travel to a customer site and ask where to stay they recommend a few nearby hotels and tell us to ask for their rate. For example, I've stayed at a Holiday Inn in Frisco, TX a few times since early summer. The first time I paid $150/night. This past time they now have a rate for the company I'm working for. It was $79/night. All I've ever done is ask for the XZY Inc rate. And no I'm not telling you who to ask for in Frisco. ;)

Or you could try the travel discount sites.

Scott Shepherd
09-23-2008, 1:09 PM
Feeling in need of a makeover Steve? :D

Belinda, was it that transparent? :D

If I need to sign up for Mary Kay, Amway, or whatever else I need to do, I'm going to find those darned discount codes!